The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Will be simming day 65 in 30 minutes. In the meantime, will be fielding PMs for teams who are intending to offer extensions to their pending UFA/RFAs. Keep in mind that these will only be initial discussions and not every pending free agent will make a snap-decision.

Please keep in mind that the salary cap for next season still has not been decided on at this time.

I'll see how many PMs/contracts I'll have to deal with at this time and will see when day 66 will be simmed.

Season Game Day 65

[TOR] Dustin Penner (6)

[WSH] Alexander Semin (7), Jason Chimera (2)

[FLA] Mike Santorelli (7)

[bUF] Paul Gaustad (5), Tyler Ennis (6), Jason Pominville (10)

[CAR] Alexei Ponikarovsky (5), Brandon Sutter (12), Eric Staal (12)

[WPG] Kyle Wellwood (3)

[COL] Milan Hejduk (8)

[EDM] Taylor Hall (9), Ben Lovejoy (1)

Statistics

NHL

Individual Player Scoring (Pro Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Pro Teams)

Pro Standings

Pro Individual Leaders

Pro Points Leaders

_______________________________________________________________________________________

AHL

Individual Player Scoring (Farm Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Farm Teams)

Farm Standings

Farm Individual Leaders

Farm Points Leaders

Sorry for not being active the last couple of weeks weeks. I have been really busy with exams, girlfriend (real one caboose) and just a busy life in general. I broke up with my girlfriend now and just finished my last exam, so I will be up to date with my PMs and lines.

I'm wondering what everyone's opinion is on trading players that you have just recently signed as free agents if they are not performing as they were projected to.

For example, you give the player the right ice-time, line-mates, etc. to succeed but they are not producing (relative to their cap-hit and pre-season expectations) so you can move them without hurting your GM rep.

I think we see this enough in real life, the most recent example being Kaberle in Carolina.

Guest AriGold

I'm wondering what everyone's opinion is on trading players that you have just recently signed as free agents if they are not performing as they were projected to.

For example, you give the player the right ice-time, line-mates, etc. to succeed but they are not producing (relative to their cap-hit and pre-season expectations) so you can move them without hurting your GM rep.

I think we see this enough in real life, the most recent example being Kaberle in Carolina.

Archived