The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Season Game Day 131

[sJS] Nikolai Kulemin (11), Ryane Clowe (15), Joe Pavelski (20)

[WSH] Alexander Ovechkin (17), Marcus Johansson (5), Nicklas Backstrom (24)

[CAR] Eric Staal (21)

[MTL] Ladislav Smid (3), Jamie McGinn (2)

[VAN] Henrik Sedin (14), Alexander Edler (2, 3, 4)

[PHX] Jason Blake (8), Adrian Aucoin (3)

Statistics

NHL

Individual Player Scoring (Pro Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Pro Teams)

Pro Standings

Pro Individual Leaders

Pro Points Leaders

_______________________________________________________________________________________

AHL

Individual Player Scoring (Farm Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Farm Teams)

Farm Standings

Farm Individual Leaders

Farm Points Leaders

14vk7ci.jpg

As noted earlier in the month, I've been looking around for help on the league to free up some time for some personal issues and (hopefully) more sim times. A number of people from this league have stepped up and offered help, and I'm glad to welcome a number of them to fill out some administrative roles for the CDC VHL.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current General Manager of the Chicago Blackhawks, /user/84726-bunbun/">BunBun, has offered his assistance to act as the VHL General Scout. His responsibilities are to provide potential draft lists for the upcoming draft(s). As the role is quite tedious, I may split the work with him.

Current General Manager of the Columbus Blue Jackets, /user/60504-sob-for-mvp/">SOB for MVP, has offered his assistance to act as the VHL Trade Tracker. His responsibilities are to ensure that trades are made with thought and care by both parties and to uphold the integrity of the league. Whether teams are being "ripped off" or not will be at his discretion. However, if he feels that a deal is too close to call, I may call forth a General Manager Trade Committee. All current pending trades will be SOB for MVP's new responsibilities and I ask that each pending trade to be forwarded as such.

Current General Manager of the Detroit Red Wings, /user/60440-chimon/">Chimon, has offered his assistance to act as the Eastern Conference Player Agent. His responsibilities are to ensure that all contract negotiations are fair, both for the team and player in question. Whether a player will waive their no-trade/no-movement clause will be at his discretion, but I ask that it's been at least discussed with the separate agent or with myself first. All current pending contract negotiations will be Chimon's new responsibilities and I ask that each pending negotiation to be forwarded as such.

Current General Manager of the Philadelphia Flyers, /user/34579-kanucks25/">kanucks25, has offered his assistance to act as the Western Conference Player Agent. His responsibilities are to ensure that all contract negotiations are fair, both for the team and player in question. Whether a player will waive their no-trade/no-movement clause will be at his discretion, but I ask that it's been at least discussed with the separate agent or with myself first. All current pending contract negotiations will be kanucks25's new responsibilities and I ask that each pending negotiation to be forwarded as such. However, due to the certain circumstances (coughperrycough), negotiations will be going through MSN (kanucks25@hotmail.com) with him until he's back on CDC.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If there are any problems with my choice in personnel, please let me know on the side and not rag on them in private. I've entrusted these individuals to do the best job that they can for the VHL and I'm sure that they will act in these roles to the best of their abilities. If any of the new hirees are confused with their role, please let me know either through MSN or PM here. Thanks again to all of you for the continued support, and good luck to the teams who are intending to make that final push!

I would like to thank Krazz for allowing me to step into the role of VHL Trade Tracker. I will do my best to make sure VHL trades run as smoothly and fairly as possible. If a player has a NTC/NMC please make sure that you talk to the appropriate parties beforehand, as I have no authority to waive player's clause. As per usual, make sure that both myself and the other party is in the PM when you send it, as I will need both GM's confirmation before a trade will be announced.

That being said, my inbox is being flooded.

To make it clear for GMs, just because one of the agents or the trade tracker has confirmed the trade/signing, it does not mean the site/league file is updated. Due to them not having access to the sim files (only the client), I'll be updating the league files as often as I can.

Contract negotiations ought to be fun :) Feel free to talk to me about signings/re-signings/NTC waivers on msn (cdc_redwings@hotmail.com), but I do want at least a PM for record-keeping purposes (and if there are ever any issues that need to be followed up).

Archived