The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

A note to all GMs - If a trade puts you over the cap ceiling, or under it, I will still process the trade. I do this with the confidence that you know this and have something in place to fix this - whether you send down, call up, trade, or sign players in order to become cap compliant. If after a trade you are not compliant, I will notify you and as I was told by Krazz, you will have 24 hours to become cap compliant.

Montreal Canadiens Trade Block

MA- Bergeron

Sergei Bobrovsky

Mikael Backlund

MTL 1st

CAR 1st

MTL 2nd

NYI 2nd

STL 2nd

Hal Gill

Nik Hagman

Mike Grier

Brian Sutherby

Aaron Voros

Mathieu Darche

Curt Gogol

Untouchables

Carey Price

Brian Giona[NTC]

Jaroslav Spacek[NTC]

Josh Gorges[NTC]

Patrick Thoresen[NTC]

Michael Grabner

David Perron

Vadim Shipachev

Max Pacioretty

Jamie Mcginn

Alexei Emelin

Justin Braun

Jason Demers

Looking to package a group of them together for 2 young franchise pieces to build around. most of my prospects are available & I'm willing to add a high draft picks as well. Not looking for older roster players as Im looking to give my young guns as much icetime as I can.

Defenseman Brad Stuart is OTB. Any team looking for a defensive push to solidify their d-core will want to take a look at Brad. At a bargain basement price for a number 2 defenseman, he makes $3.75M for this season. Dallas would like in return an offensive prospect who can play now

Defenseman Sheldon Souray is also tradeable. With a cap hit of $1.65M for this season, he'd be a good piece to solidify your defensive depth. Prospects with a high cap hit will be gladly taken for Sheldon.

All picks are welcome, and for those asking Ribeiro, Robidas, Eriksson, Ott, and Morrow will NOT waive their NTCs. Goligoski, Ferraro, and Benn are untouchable, as well as Grossman, Fistric and most of our top end prospects.

Red Wings have placed D Shaone Morrisonn OTB for teams that need/want defensive depth for a playoff push. Shaone is a reliable, hard-hitting defenseman making 2.075M on the final year of his contract. He has 9 points and a +5 rating through 57 games played on the bottom-pairing, and credited with 73 hits so far this season.

Archived