The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Guest AriGold

It's an online game that each one of us wants to win in and put the best ice on the team as possible. Weren't we all hired at the beginning of the game because we all had a goal. The point of the game is to see what works on your lines, if it doesn't we trade the player. Hossa didn't work for me, so I moved him. Everyone wants to see if the moves they made worked.

Personally, I enjoy watching my team win because then that means the strategies and the line combinations are working. I've played in multiple simulation games in the past and those who trade for the sake of trading usually are the people who don't know what they're doing. That's a reason why swedishdomination got criticized last time. He said he was going to rebuild, but he decides to trade away his top picks. He has no idea what he wants to do.

hmm.. Well said, Well maybe this isnt a league i should be involved then. I never cared about winning in online leagues.

I do it for the trading, haggling, chatting and just passing downtime etc... I always try to make the best of a trade though, thats the most fun part.. I can understand people not liking my point of view.

If krazz doesn't want somebody with my attitude towards winning or losing in the league i totally understand :)

Since the trade deadline is over, I would like to get every team done by the offseason.

Everyone please take a look at your team, if you have players without pictures (numbers can be whatever the hell you want, just dont have every single player at #0) either upload a picture for them, or let me know and I will go in and do it for you. It does not take long to do. Even if you think your team is completely done, you may have acquired a player without one with your recent trades. Also if your minor team is not done, let me know and I will fix that as well.

Also keep an eye out for players who have the picture of another player with the same last name (i.e. Calgary's Nick Schultz and Washington's Jeff Schultz).

Teams that have made no effort to do their teams (Bruins, Flames, Rangers) please send me a PM and I will fix your pages for you, because they look terrible.

Since the trade deadline is over, I would like to get every team done by the offseason.

Everyone please take a look at your team, if you have players without pictures (numbers can be whatever the hell you want, just dont have every single player at #0) either upload a picture for them, or let me know and I will go in and do it for you. It does not take long to do. Even if you think your team is completely done, you may have acquired a player without one with your recent trades. Also if your minor team is not done, let me know and I will fix that as well.

Also keep an eye out for players who have the picture of another player with the same last name (i.e. Calgary's Nick Schultz and Washington's Jeff Schultz).

Teams that have made no effort to do their teams (Bruins, Flames, Rangers) please send me a PM and I will fix your pages for you, because they look terrible.

I may be doing the HTML for the STHS website come off season and change up the website as I realize there's really no templates out there but rather you have to code it yourself or use dreamweaver to design it.

Personally, I'm pretty bad at graphic design so if anyone is good at it, maybe they can get us a CDCVHL logo or something in the off season

Archived