The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I couldn't help but notcie an error on the STHS site reguarding contracts, salaries, and cap hits.

If I look at Tavares' cap hit on the site it has it has 5.25M He is currently playing out a deal that his cap hit is 3.75M. The site makes this mistake because of Tavares' 5.5M extension that kicks in next season. The site will then keep the cap hit at the wrong 5.25, instead of the correct 5.5M, and the 3.75M this season.

This happens for all players with extensions onto next season (Mason raymond another example off the top of me head).

Just pointing that out there to Krazz so he can make the changes on the site to fix the error.

thanks.

I couldn't help but notcie an error on the STHS site reguarding contracts, salaries, and cap hits.

If I look at Tavares' cap hit on the site it has it has 5.25M He is currently playing out a deal that his cap hit is 3.75M. The site makes this mistake because of Tavares' 5.5M extension that kicks in next season. The site will then keep the cap hit at the wrong 5.25, instead of the correct 5.5M, and the 3.75M this season.

This happens for all players with extensions onto next season (Mason raymond another example off the top of me head).

Just pointing that out there to Krazz so he can make the changes on the site to fix the error.

thanks.

Currently the following changes have been made to the website:

The banner has been changed

Previously it was...

2mxu05.jpg

Now it is...

ra12kp.jpg

The team navigation bar has been changed

Previously it was...

35n4y1x.jpg

Now I've changed the Winnipeg and Tampa Icons because they didn't exactly fit the navigation bar.

rCOXW1.png

The Chat Room icon has also been changed

P4lA1t.png

In addition to all this, the navigation bar with the Home, Pro League, Farm League, etc, has all been made transparent when the menu is dropped down. If you don't like this, I can change the CSS code back to it's original bold state. Let me know!

I hope you all like these new changes. I'll try to tweak some other things when I have the time.

If you don't see these images on your browser yet, wait a bit. It takes a while for the files to upload universally. You may see some previous images/changes in coding I've been testing with

Currently the following changes have been made to the website:

The banner has been changed

Previously it was...

2mxu05.jpg

Now it is...

ra12kp.jpg

The team navigation bar has been changed

Previously it was...

35n4y1x.jpg

Now I've changed the Winnipeg and Tampa Icons because they didn't exactly fit the navigation bar.

rCOXW1.png

The Chat Room icon has also been changed

P4lA1t.png

In addition to all this, the navigation bar with the Home, Pro League, Farm League, etc, has all been made transparent when the menu is dropped down. If you don't like this, I can change the CSS code back to it's original bold state. Let me know!

I hope you all like these new changes. I'll try to tweak some other things when I have the time.

If you don't see these images on your browser yet, wait a bit. It takes a while for the files to upload universally. You may see some previous images/changes in coding I've been testing with

VHL, December 18, 2011

The Dallas Stars have signed pending restricted free agent D Alex Goligoski to a 5-year contract extension worth $22,500,000 ($4,500,000 / year) with a partial no-movement clause.

IRLNHL, January 23, 2012

The Dallas Stars have signed pending restricted free agent D Alex Goligoski to a 4-year contract extension worth $18,400,000 ($4,600,000 / year) with a limited no-movement clause.

I think I win this round Nieuwendyk. Extra year for less per annum.

Archived