The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I find the irony about ilya calling out seguin to be hilarious. In schnied's old leagye ilya was hired to the best team in the league and claimed it was all his work when he didn't make a mark on what should have been Rr11's team

Keep it up ilya, I'm enjoying the laughs you are providing

Quite sad that you felt the need to spend an hour searching up trades from a dead league :lol: As for the latter part of your post, yes the only reason the Blues made it to the top was because my Hawks team was cold and the Blues caught fire under Rr11.

This will be the last I reply to you seeing as you are simply not worth the time or effort, so perhaps come back to me when you are not menstrating, okay sweetie pie?

I never used the default theme. I always stuck to IP board. The default theme is DISGUSTING.

HFBoards did their server upgrade the correct way: by barely changing a thing. I don't understand why CDC is trying to implement a new board. Maybe this is something I just need to get used to but this theme is too flashy for me. I want the IP board back. :(

I never used the default theme. I always stuck to IP board. The default theme is DISGUSTING.

HFBoards did their server upgrade the correct way: by barely changing a thing. I don't understand why CDC is trying to implement a new board. Maybe this is something I just need to get used to but this theme is too flashy for me. I want the IP board back. :(

Archived