The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Big congrats to LA and Charlotte on their championships! Also, I'd like to thank Krazz, and everyone that's volunteered up their own time for the better sake of the game and to make it more enjoyable and realistic. Guys like those in leagues make things so much smoother, and just overall more enjoyable.

Once again, thanks to all who have made this run smoothly, and have made VHL a great game to GM in. Looking forward to next season!

Contract Re-signing

medium.png - Pending unrestricted free agent F Jaromir Jagr has signed a 1-year contract extension with the Philadelphia Flyers worth $4,000,000 ($4,000,000 / year) with a full no-movement clause.

medium.png - Pending restricted free agent G Cory Schneider has signed a 2-year contract extension with the Vancouver Canucks worth $5,000,000 ($2,500,000 / year) provided that certain clauses within the contract is met.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for tonight. For those who have contracts pending, don't worry, I'll get to them tomorrow.

On the note of re-rates: I'm approximately a third of the way done. After that, I'll be working on finishing the prospects, and we'll move onwards with the draft. Keep in mind when discussing contracts or trades the new cap ceiling and floor. If a team who is already under the cap floor attempts to make a trade that puts them further down, I'll need that particular team to draft up a plan for how they will be staying above the floor (same with the cap ceiling).

I'm trying to avoid the contracts such as Jeff Tambellini for 1 year @ $5M. <_<

These coming next two weeks will be a busy time for most GMs (especially those who have absolute no clue about who is eligible to be drafted and such), so don't mind me if I sound a little irritated on MSN! :) Always a please to work with you all.

Guest AriGold
Those requesting for Madden's rights, I haven't replied because I am unsure if we are following the rule where UFA rights shouldn't be traded so that we have a decent UFA pool.

I have sent PMs to some people for award voting but I realized that would take too long as I would have to PM 30 GMs and with some GMs who seemed to have disappeared (Buffalo), I'm just going to ask if everyone could just PM their votes and I'll tally the total.

It would be great if everyone could give me a total of 3 players for each trophy. According to VHL, these are the ones listed for voting. Some trophies don't require voting - Art Ross, and Rocket etc.

Most Valuable Player - 3 Votes in Order

Top Goalie - 3 Votes in Order

Top Defenseman - 3 Votes in Order

Rookie of the Year - 3 Votes in Order

Top Defensive Forward - 3 Votes in Order

Qualities of Perservance and Sportsmanship - 3 Votes in Order

Player who Displays Gentlemanly Conduct - 3 Votes in Order

Most Valuable Player in the Playoffs - 3 Votes in Order

Coach of the Year - 3 Votes in Order

General Manager of the Year - 3 Votes in Order

Now I am aware that Coach of the Year and General Manager of the Year are probably the same Trophies so just vote for 1 of them. The other trophy will be voted by the commissioner Krazz.

Please PM me your votes and thank you all for participating!

- Note: Could the 3 nominees for each section be in order so I can apply the point system? Thanks! Remember, most of these trophies are for the "season", and not the post season.

Those who need help can look to this sheet for the statistics:

Individual Player Scoring (Pro Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Pro Teams)

Pro Standings

Pro Individual Leaders

Pro Points Leaders

Oh and by the way, each GM can't vote for their own player or else it'll all be biased votes for their own team -.-.

Archived