The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Guest AriGold

Why is his screen name unclickable..? Usually if I click on, say swees name it takes me to his profile, but now it's all shaded out...did he deactivate his account

Anyone looking for a young RW/LW, and has a bit of cap space, Dallas' Rostislav Olesz is available. Looking for 2012 picks in return, or packaged with a prospect for a better prospect in the same position.

Note, will not be moved until free agent day, but we can work on a deal until then.

Anyone looking for a young RW/LW, and has a bit of cap space, Dallas' Rostislav Olesz is available. Looking for 2012 picks in return, or packaged with a prospect for a better prospect in the same position.

Note, will not be moved until free agent day, but we can work on a deal until then.

Taking all offers right now. On a side note, please refrain from giving offers to pending FAs of Boston and New Jersey (as they don't have GMs and I want to give them a fair chance to have their RFAs/some UFAs locked up). Everyone else should be fair game at this time.

To PHX: F Andrei Loktionov, F Justin Williams, G Jeff Zatkoff, 2013 LAK 1st Round Pick

To LAK: F Shane Doan, F Radim Vrbata, 2013 PHX 5th Round Pick

Phoenix trades Doan for that awesome return, and gets him right back in the offseason haha

Archived