The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

CDC Username: Alain Vigneault

Contact e-mail: CDCGM90@gmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: NHL 12 Sim League, Chimon's EHM, NHL Create-A-Skater

Preferred Team #1: New Jersey Devils

Preferred Team #2: Tampa Bay Lightning

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

If I were to receive the New Jersey Devils, the main goal would be to make the playoffs and contend for the cup. From what I saw in the rankings, this team was not playoff bound but I do believe I can turn them around. I might trade some veteran players and bring in a few younger guys but I will not enter a full rebuild. I believe that with a few FA signings that address some needs, this team can challenge for a spot in the playoffs or at the very least, be competitive all year.

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: NHL 12 Sim League, Chimon's EHM, NHL Create-A-Skater

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

If I were to receive the New Jersey Devils, the main goal would be to make the playoffs and contend for the cup. From what I saw in the rankings, this team was not playoff bound but I do believe I can turn them around. I might trade some veteran players and bring in a few younger guys but I will not enter a full rebuild. I believe that with a few FA signings that address some needs, this team can challenge for a spot in the playoffs or at the very least, be competitive all year.

A bit of a side question but I notice this league uses .stc file extensions for league files and what not. I tried Google but nothing relevant or helpful came up. How would I open these documents, like which program?

I apologize if this is considered clutter in the thread.

CDC Username:

Contact e-mail: captain.lucdc@gmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: NHL 12 CDC SIM LEAGUE (Montreal Canadiens), NHL Shootout (Commissioner), CDC Stanley Cup Run (Starting Goalie), Stanley Cup Playoff Pool (Commissioner), CDC Pacific Hockey League (Washington Capitals).

Preferred Team #1: Tampa Bay Lightning

Preferred Team #2: Boston Bruins

If you were hired for Tampa Bay Lightning, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

If I was hired for the position of GM for the Lightning franchise, I would try to strengthen the team on defense and goaltending. I will try to put even more guys on the team who have potential, and I will put as much heart as I can into bringing people on the team that inspire the fans to promote hockey in Tampa Bay area. I believe in effort, and that's what I will put into this team as we move forward in the direction of success.

CDC Username:

Contact e-mail: captain.lucdc@gmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: NHL 12 CDC SIM LEAGUE (Montreal Canadiens), NHL Shootout (Commissioner), CDC Stanley Cup Run (Starting Goalie), Stanley Cup Playoff Pool (Commissioner)

Preferred Team #1: Tampa Bay Lightning

Preferred Team #2: Boston Bruins

If you were hired for Tampa Bay Lightning, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

If I was hired for the position of GM for the Lightning franchise, I would try to strengthen the team on defense and goaltending. I will try to put even more guys on the team who have potential, and I will put as much heart as I can into bringing people on the team that inspire the fans to promote hockey in Tampa Bay area. I believe in effort, and that's what I will put into this team as we move forward in the direction of success.

A bit of a side question but I notice this league uses .stc file extensions for league files and what not. I tried Google but nothing relevant or helpful came up. How would I open these documents, like which program?

I apologize if this is considered clutter in the thread.

Not a bad GM, lack of grammatical skills occasionally leads me to question his overall intelligence level; beyond that, seems willing to learn. - Worried that he isn't willing to put time into the league; he is also already "Running" a couple of other leagues; Claimed he didnt have time for the NHL12 Sim League; likely wouldnt have time for this..

Archived