Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krazz

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

12,665 posts in this topic

Thank you Krazz! I have been part of this league for about two months now, and the offseason was really fun. Thank you for all your hard work, this league will be missed!

LA GM to take over the league? (E4)

Thanks Krazz, and please don't send me a Starbucks gift card. It'll be a waste of your money as you already paid to host the website.

Disappointing that it's probably ending. Had a lot of fun in S1 and felt that the Stars were ready to make the playoffs. Hopefully someone can pick it up and do another season, but I have a feeling nobody will. Good luck with school and work Krazz, I know that real life can be a real distraction from CDC :P

And don't send me a gift card please. You don't owe anything to anyone here. You ran the league awesomely in my opinion.

Actually LA might host it (E4)

If LA does not, CBJ will.

I hate to see the league go down, as stupid as it may sound, I've attatched myself to this game and the GMs in it, and I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.

Great league, stands far above any other league I have been apart of on CDC. Krazz was a great commish and for the most part the GM's were a class act. Glad I could waste my time on here talking hockey with all you guys. Loved my team espcially since I just picked up Weber (never got annouced due to end of league). Hopefully something starts up soon and I will reserve my spot with the Oilers :)

Again good work Krazz, we all understand and don't need any gift cards! Thanks for telling us exactly what the future would look like rather then never coming on CDC again (C.Schnieder).

Ecstatic that it's not ending. Had a lot of fun in S1 and felt that the Stars were ready to make the playoffs. Great that someone will pick it up and do another season, and I have a great feeling about the future commish. Good luck with school and work Krazz, I know that real life can be a real distraction from CDC :P

And don't send me a gift card please. You don't owe anything to anyone here. You ran the league awesomely in my opinion.

He has suggested to give up his LA Kings team to another person to become Commissioner but I am unsure of the details.

Need to see. This is a great league though. It's tough to see it go down

Thanks for season 1,

I enjoy the thought but no E-card please, you owe us nothing.

Appreciate it,

Thanks for the hard work Krazz. Grats on your promotion and good luck in school! No need to send me the Starbucks card; you already did your share with hosting the site and everything.

If someone takes over this league, I'll be glad to help out.

To all GMs -

This league WILL be returning for a second season. A number of GMs have been stepping up and offering up their services to make this transition as smoothly as possible. I would like to thank Krazz for constructing this league, and building it up to what is currently is, and I guarantee that his efforts will not go to waste (and I do not need a gift card either, your contributions towards the league have been more than enough).

Although it is not official who will be taking over the league, numerous GMs have offered to step up and take the position, so in no way is this league in jeopardy.

I say this because I feel that we have a great group of GMs here, and we do not need anybody jumping ship at this point.

To all GMs -

This league WILL be returning for a second season. A number of GMs have been stepping up and offering up their services to make this transition as smoothly as possible. I would like to thank Krazz for constructing this league, and building it up to what is currently is, and I guarantee that his efforts will not go to waste (and I do not need a gift card either, your contributions towards the league have been more than enough).

Although it is not official who will be taking over the league, numerous GMs have offered to step up and take the position, so in no way is this league in jeopardy.

I say this because I feel that we have a great group of GMs here, and we do not need anybody jumping ship at this point.

To all GMs -

To all GMs -

Sorry to hear you go Krazz, best of luck to you.

small.png - Krazz has been hired as the new General Manager of the Los Angeles Kings.

---------------

-We need to fill out BOS, NJD & TBL. PM if you are interested.

-PM with 3 players you would want me to rerate (prospects likely to get a boost, regulars might get knocked down some stats)

-Finally, PM me with all your FA offers.

Let srsface's reign of terror tenure as VHL's commissioner begin! Glad to see Krazz will still be participating in the league.

I will still be serving as the league's trade tracker.