The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

small.png - Krazz has been hired as the new General Manager of the Los Angeles Kings.

---------------

-We need to fill out BOS, NJD & TBL. PM if you are interested.

-PM with 3 players you would want me to rerate (prospects likely to get a boost, regulars might get knocked down some stats)

-Finally, PM me with all your FA offers.

I think we should put free agency on hold for a few days while we get new GMs and their team-signings out of the way.

Srsface, I remember that there's a waiting list in the OP, maybe check that and PM some members? Also Kassian87

Glad to be apart of this league. I look very forward to re-tooling the current Devils team and contributing to this league.

Right now New Jersey wants to everyone know that they are in the hunt for some younger players, specifically a goalie. I'll update this in a bit to state some players that are OTB.

The Edmonton Oilers are very, very happy to announce the addition of the best defenceman in the game. We think Shea will have a long and productive career in Edmonton, and will fit in well with the core we are currently building. Colin Greening will likely start the year in the bottom six and will get a fair shot with the Oilers.

WEBS.jpg

We hope best of luck to those that departed. We felt Paajarvi cannot contribute to his full potential on the third line and Ottawa will be a much better fit. Marincin and Reider are under a number of top prospects here and won't likely get the ice time like they should in the AHL.

Current Oiler Line-Up:

Taylor Hall - Ryan Nuget-Hopkins - Jordan Eberle

Ryan Smyth - Lars Eller - David Jones

Ville Leino - Shawn Horcoff - Ryan Jones

Colin Greening - Mark Letestu - Tom Pyatt

Lennart Petrell

Shea Weber - Andrei Markov

Ryan Whitney - Oscar Klefbom

Jeff Petry - Ben Lovejoy

Theo Peckham

Devon Dubnyk

Jake Allen

And finally welcome to the league AV and Kassian87! Two GM's with great expirence and looking forward to dealing with each of you!

small.png - Disaronno has been hired as the new General Manager of the Tampa Bay Lightning.

And that rounds out the last GM!

-To all the other applicants, you will be made part of the list that will be asked when a spot opens up. In the mean time, I hope you guys join as an assistant or get involved with the game somehow! :)

small.png - Disaronno has been hired as the new General Manager of the Tampa Bay Lightning.

And that rounds out the last GM!

-To all the other applicants, you will be made part of the list that will be asked when a spot opens up. In the mean time, I hope you guys join as an assistant or get involved with the game somehow! :)

Archived