The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

steve-sullivan.jpg

The Anaheim Ducks have signed UFA Steve Sullivan to a 1 year $2,500,000 contract. ($2,500,000)

ReinprechtSteven.jpg

The Calgary Flames have signed UFA Steven Reinprecht to a 1 year deal $2,000,000 contract. ($2,000,000)

McLeod.jpg

The Dallas Stars have signed UFA Cody McCleod to a 1 year deal $750,000 contract. ($750,000)

bdqdzp.jpg

The Chicago Blackhawks are very pleased to announce the signing of Dan Ellis. The 31 year old goaltender who posted a 91.6 SV% last season along with a 2.31 GAA will start the season backing up Corey Crawford.

With goaltenders possibly receiving more fatigue this season, we are happy to add a capable player between the pipes to help bring this team to its goal this season.

Do you guys really care about pictures? I'll do them for Whitney/Hemsky/Morrison/Aucoin etc but I find that they're taking up some time I could be using to continue negotiations/updating league file.

And I lied, league file will not be ready by 3.

Do you guys really care about pictures? I'll do them for Whitney/Hemsky/Morrison/Aucoin etc but I find that they're taking up some time I could be using to continue negotiations/updating league file.

And I lied, league file will not be ready by 3.

The New Jersey Devils have signed Daniel Paille to a 2 year $3,500,000 contract. ($1,750,000)

The Calgary Flames have signed UFA Brett Clark to a 1 year $4,000,000 contract and a full NMC. ($4,000,000)

The Calgary Flames have signed UFA Sami Lepsito to a 2 year $6,000,000 contract. ($3,000,000)

Edit: I lied again, the league file just got uploaded.

Archived