The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Guest AriGold

I already reduced it after the first or second sim, there was already a huge reduction in injuries if you haven't noticed. And a lot of the injuries (10-15) are due to exhaustion.

Guess I just had a freak game 2 games ago vs PHO... I just dont get how a guy with a durability of 95 ( Joe ) can get hit by Kyle Wellwood and get injured.. lol..

Game Notes

Joe Thornton is injured at 8:17 of 1st period (Right Hip) - 8:16 of 1st period - Joe Thornton is hit by Kyle Wellwood.

Tim Gleason is injured at 14:20 of 2nd period (Left Eye) - 14:19 of 2nd period - Tim Gleason is hit by Taylor Pyatt.

Jussi Jokinen is injured at 6:51 of 3rd period (Strained Left Knee) - 6:50 of 3rd period - Jussi Jokinen is hit by Jochen Hecht.

Guest AriGold

If you get hit in the wrong spot, you can be injured. That's how it works in real life. I don't even know why you're complaining, you are probably the luckiest guy in this sim. 2 of your 3 injuries are only out for 2-3 games, where Gleason is the only guy out for long. Every other team has had way worse injuries. I lowered it after Chicago lost Shaw and Montador, and guess what, that was the same day you lost those 3. Ever since then, the injuries have reduced by 80%.

The Minnesota Wild have matched a 3 year $2,775,000 offer sheet from the New York Rangers. ($925,000) [ Matthew Hackett ]

The Boston Bruins have matched a 2 year $1,800,000 offer sheet from the Columbus Blue Jackets. ($900,000) [ Matt Bartkowski ]

The New York Rangers have signed RFA Andreas Thuresson to a 3 year $2,325,000 contract. ($775,000)

The Nashville Predators have matched a 2 year $1,600,000 offer sheet from the New York Rangers. ($800,000) [ Michael Latta ]

The New York Rangers have signed UFA Jakub Stepanek to a 1 year $1,200,000 contract. ($1,250,000)

SOB has one somewhere ^

The Minnesota Wild have matched a 3 year $2,775,000 offer sheet from the New York Rangers. ($925,000) [ Matthew Hackett ]

The Boston Bruins have matched a 2 year $1,800,000 offer sheet from the Columbus Blue Jackets. ($900,000) [ Matt Bartkowski ]

The New York Rangers have signed RFA Andreas Thuresson to a 3 year $2,325,000 contract. ($775,000)

The Nashville Predators have matched a 2 year $1,600,000 offer sheet from the New York Rangers. ($800,000) [ Michael Latta ]

SOB has one somewhere ^

Archived