The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Keys to avoid exhaustion:

Every once in awhile, give them 18-19 minutes. You will get +2 to +6 con, depending on how many days you have off. If you have a player on your top pairing, avoid using your top pairing defencemen on your top PP(you can even use a F on the point)/PK unit. The best way to avoid it is by using your top pairing on the second unit PP/PK, or avoid having them on special teams altogether. The second pairing and third pairing should have top PP/PK minutes. You also might want to consider changing special team %. It definitely would help if you gave your top pairing defencemen on the second PK unit 30%.

If you follow this criteria, your top pairing should have ~22 minutes. (-1 con)

your second pairing should have ~20 minutes.

and your third pairing should have ~20 minutes.

Keys to avoid exhaustion:

Every once in awhile, give them 18-19 minutes. You will get +2 to +6 con, depending on how many days you have off. If you have a player on your top pairing, avoid using your top pairing defencemen on your top PP(you can even use a F on the point)/PK unit. The best way to avoid it is by using your top pairing on the second unit PP/PK, or avoid having them on special teams altogether. The second pairing and third pairing should have top PP/PK minutes.

If you follow this criteria, your top pairing should have ~22 minutes. (-1 con)

your second pairing should have ~20 minutes.

and your third pairing should have ~20 minutes.

Honestly, this is becoming a joke. When I stepped up, I wanted you guys to continue to enjoy the STHS game. Since the first day, I re-rated roughly 80 players, created roughly 60, spent 4 hours going through all the players and fixing waivers, finished free agency after countless hours, spent hours trying to fix the age issues, deleting duplicates and have been doing research on how to optimize the experiences such as implementing the coaching system and creating the IIHF world tournament/Olympics for those eliminated from the playoffs. In return, all I get is sh!t.

I don't even know what to do at this point. I get people coming up to me to fix all these issues (that I am willing to fix) and I will get offered, "help." Once I ask someone for a favour in return, it's like, "Really? I need to do this? Why are you punishing me?" Why did you even ask me to fix the issue and offer help if you're not willing to help out? I got 3-4 thank you's at the start, and about 25 GMs giving me sh!t for every little issue. I already lowered the scoring, the injuries, the hits, the shots, the fatigue ratings (twice) and despite the requests, I'm not going to lower PPs.

Do you guys not know we are playing on the exact same settings as last year except for fatigue rating?

I really don't see how you guys cannot manage this. 20[21] minutes = -1, 25[26] minutes = -2, 28[29] minutes = -3.

Square brackets denotes a defencemen requirements. Since that is too difficult to handle, I've changed it for a third time, with no defense bonus this time. I have also given everyone five rest days.

20 minutes = - 0.5 CON

25 minutes = - 1.0 CON

28 minutes = - 1.5 CON

This is final, I honestly cannot see how you guys can screw it up anymore with these ratings.

Archived