Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krazz

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Okay seriously stop wearing a diaper and grow a pair , and stop being a little baby and get over it, just because I backed out of our deal you didn't have to call me out , I've been a gm in these fantasy forums for a long time and I think I'm well repected around here, so what if I didn't do our deal ? This was probably your first time being through with this kind of stuff but you haven't been on the fantasy forums long enough to find out that it happens to all of us , even ask other veteran GM"s in this league, it has happened to them also. So just drop it already and move on.

Guest AriGold

Can we keep the personal stuff out of CDCVHL and keep it hockey here ?

It doesn't take experience to know a chickens--- excuse when I see one. surprised you have time to post, thought you were working 12 hour nightshifts for your family and what not

Signings

Previous

medium.png - The Colorado Avalanche have signed newly acquired prospect C Nick Bjugstad to an entry-level contract worth $2,700,000 over 3 years ($900,000 / year)

medium.png - The Philadelphia Flyers have signed unrestricted free agent D Brent Sopel to a 3-year contract worth $2,625,000 ($875,000 / year) with a full NMC.

medium.png - The Nashville Predators have signed unrestricted free agent LW Alexander Frolov to a 3-year contract worth $9,750,000 ($3,250,000 / year) with a full NTC.

medium.png - The Los Angeles Kings have signed unrestricted free agent RW Steve Bernier to a 2-year contract worth $1,400,000 ($700,000 / year)

medium.png - The Edmonton Oilers have signed unrestricted free agent C Mario Bliznak to a 1-year contract worth $575,000 ($575,000 / year)

medium.png - The Philadelphia Flyers have signed unrestricted free agent G Pascal Leclaire to a 1-year contract worth $750,000 ($750,000 / year)

medium.png - The Phoenix Coyotes have extended a qualifying offer to restricted free agent C Kyle Turris. They have until sim day #41 to negotiate a contract or Kyle Turris will not be eligible to play for the remainder of the season.

The Winnipeg Jets are Happy to welcome J.P. Dumont and Ashton Rome into the Winnipeg Jets Organization!

LOL I got the week off

and Im not married nor do I have kids ,

Family as in with parents and sibblings

And also stop crying , need a tissue ?

I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any, but just in case I did, please quote, re-bump or somehow bring to my attention any pending trades or negotiations that I have not approved/responded to. There are a few more negotiations ongoing with multiple FAs - they'll have their decision made sometime before tonight. The current league file and site should be updated to reflect the most recent trades/signings. :)

I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any, but just in case I did, please quote, re-bump or somehow bring to my attention any pending trades or negotiations that I have not approved/responded to. There are a few more negotiations ongoing with multiple FAs - they'll have their decision made sometime before tonight. The current league file and site should be updated to reflect the most recent trades/signings. :)

medium.png - The Winnipeg Jets have signed unrestricted free agent RW Ashton Rome to a 1-year contract worth $525,000 ($525,000 / year)