The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

The Detroit Red Wings have shot down rumours of the team participating in the now infamous Keith Yandle Sweepstakes, after having pried Blake Wheeler out of the desert a few hours earlier.

GM Chimon was quoted as saying, "We're confident with the defence core that we have right now. Keith is young and would be a great offensive defenceman to have for any team, but we've decided to give our players some time to adjust to their new teammates and relax a bit with regards to today's flurry of trade activity. We are also not prepared to mortgage any more of our future with the departure of Berglund, Hodgson, and Gusev. The Red Wings are sure the Coyotes and Keith will find a way to make things work."

It wasn't you it's me,I think we have both realized we belong together,not a apart.

I lo..,I'm just going to say it,I love you! That's right I said it,and it felt good!

We belong together,we are sole mates.

All this mess you made and me almost getting ripped off is a sign that we need to get back together.

It wasn't you it's me,I think we have both realized we belong together,not a apart.

I lo..,I'm just going to say it,I love you! That's right I said it,and it felt good!

We belong together,we are sole mates.

All this mess you made and me almost getting ripped off is a sign that we need to get back together.

Archived