The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I'll admit I was little upset I lost the sweepstakes because he was very close to accepting my initial offer. He then told me that he received a serious offer.

Maybe Bjugstad and Barrie are good future pieces but for a team that's 2nd in the West and still looking to maintain it(not sure how), I was under the impression he was receiving impact players.

I really don't care what happens with your deal, just don't expect others to have the same "care-free" mentality like me.

My 0.02

I hate to do this, but the trade is vetoed and A1 Canuck has been fired from from post as Phoenix GM.

I have seen some offers from other teams, there were some better offers for sure.

A1 Canuck needs more experience, he's just not ready for a full time GM. I would love it if you joined someone as an AGM for more experience, but at this time, you are not ready for a full time job.

I hate to do this, but the trade is vetoed and A1 Canuck has been fired from from post as Phoenix GM.

I have seen some offers from other teams, there were some better offers for sure.

A1 Canuck needs more experience, he's just not ready for a full time GM. I would love it if you joined someone as an AGM for more experience, but at this time, you are not ready for a full time job.

I don;t know what you've offered though. given the last few trades, even though phx was 2nd he wanted to go young. Its HIS team, he choose that and went with it, you guys have no right to say he should have still went for the cup.

Maybe he didn't want roster players now, or pick but instead prospects.

Archived