The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

This will forever be remembered in VHL History. Comes in, announces he won't be making many trades, that trading with him would be difficult. Makes several trades (some bad ones) to the point where team morale tanks and players getting upset. So what else, he makes another trade. Star player requests trade. 20 team sweepstakes. Takes worst offer and gets fired.

Intowesables team wasn't something bad.

I inherited Bangs Chol's old team and supposedly, if I read correctly, he was detrimental to the league.

As much as I wanted to start over and make my mark, I built from what I had and I'm currently sitting in first. I would have loved to take over Phoenix. A youthful team vying for 1st? A GMs dream team if you ask me.

Best of luck man. It wasn't meant to be here but maybe somewhere else is your calling.

I'm officially resigning from my post as gm of colorado. As one of the founding gm's I really enjoyed the leagues but it seems my place isn't here based on the opinion of seemingly every other gm in here. I'm tired of the rage vetoes, everyone is trying to control the league even though they are just gm's and not the commissioner. 2 times is a sign that I'm not wanted. I'll see most of you in the NHL 12 SL and VBA but I'm done here.

I'm officially resigning from my post as gm of colorado. As one of the founding gm's I really enjoyed the leagues but it seems my place isn't here based on the opinion of seemingly every other gm in here. I'm tired of the rage vetoes, everyone is trying to control the league even though they are just gm's and not the commissioner. 2 times is a sign that I'm not wanted. I'll see most of you in the NHL 12 SL and VBA but I'm done here.

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Kane, May 29, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Patrick Kane, May 29, 2012 - No reason given

Archived