The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

The funny thing is, Franzen is one of the 'younger' veteran's on Detroit. Only one of them is in your top 6 becasue Detroit is so stacked already, so how could they possibly be in that top 6? All of Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Cleary, Filppula, Bertuzzi, Holmstrom are pretty solid.

You won the deal, everybody sees this, so I'm done discussing a deal that there's no explanations left for.

You know, I've been watching for a few months now, I've tried to just keep my mouth shut. But RR11 is as dumb as a doorknob and shouldnt be allowed to Gm his own team; Assistant GM, fine. But if I was GM of St. Louis, I could have done 1000000% better in the Franzen deal.

This is not the first time we've seen his stupidity.

Enough is enough.

Get rid of him.

I don't think anyone can blame Chimon for making that trade. If that trade were offered to me, I would've taken it 10/10 times as well. I sure as hell would not have said "here, let's make this a little less lopsided.. take my players." This is a sim league, not a league to help people develop common sense. Blame the GM that got fleeced.. it's not like it's his first sim game either.

If Krazz needs to veto this deal because he feels that the league will be unbalanced then that's a good reason.

Archived