The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I'm ending trades for the moment. I've been in this same situation where all 30 GM's are arguing over something I caused, I just don't want this to continue. Also I feel I rushed into a plan and trades and I never really reviewed my roster, I simply looked at the standings and said hey look we are in 13th place and our forwards don't seem to be that good. People are flaming me for wanting to trade Carter when I didn't know what half those people accomplished last season. I hope you guys understand.

I will come up with a real plan but for now I will be holding off trades and come up with a proper plan and I will assess this team thoroughly.

I'm ending trades for the moment. I've been in this same situation where all 30 GM's are arguing over something I caused, I just don't want this to continue. Also I feel I rushed into a plan and trades and I never really reviewed my roster, I simply looked at the standings and said hey look we are in 13th place and our forwards don't seem to be that good. People are flaming me for wanting to trade Carter when I didn't know what half those people accomplished last season. I hope you guys understand.

I will come up with a real plan but for now I will be holding off trades and come up with a proper plan and I will assess this team thoroughly.

Archived