The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Louis (Niloc009): He's the funny one and like the class clown. He also has a serious side and the other boys come to him for advice about girls because he has 4 sisters. He's very immature and silly, but also can be serious when required.

Liam (Pretty_swede91): He's the serious one. the others in the band call him "daddy direction" because he makes sure they get to rehearsals and stuff on time. he only has one kidney so he cannot drink. He is responsible and mature, but can be silly at times too. He also loves Disney movies!

Niall (Caboose): He's the cute Irish one! Him and Louis don't get along at times, but their personalities are similar. He's also funny and sweet. The others say he can be quite romantic. He is very jokey and silly.

Harry (Nucklehead16): He's the flirt! he's very cute and romantic. he's had the most girlfriends and been with the most girls. Him and Louis have a cute relationship. They are best friends. He is very sweet, but can be rather perverted in the interviews and stuff.

Zayn (UMADBRO?): He's the moody, intense one. There's more to him than what you see on the surface. He can be shy, but also funny at times. He always has a smouldering gaze in pictures of him, and he is quite studious because he has said before that he goes for smart girls.

Please dont put much stock in that post lol.. It was just for craps and gigs.. It's getting a little too whiney around VHL so i wanted to lighten it up a bit.. I only chose 5 people who i know wouldnt have a fit over there names being included in it... There a few people i could have added who would have blown up, lol..

After assessing the team, Boston has come up with this:

We feel our team does indeed need a shake up. We are only 6 points out of 8th place in the East, and so our plan for the team is we need a shake up/partial re-build. Boston has realized that this team has 0 depth and we need to fix that, hence the partial re-build. We have 6 players in the AHL and only 11 forwards on the whole team, NHL + AHL.

Our first line of Zetterberg-Bergeron-Carter is amazing and since Carter wants out, we would request a first liner AND some depth players (AHL or prospects) and/or a bottom six forward, depending on who the first liner and depth players are. EDIT: SOME (plural) top six forwards would be nice actually

With Savard, we are looking for a younger top 6 forward to replace him and some depth in the AHL

The back end in Boston is rock solid, with a line up of

Chara-Johnson

Corvo-Kaberle

McQuaid-O'Brien

So we will not be moving any of our back end except Corvo and O'Brien, who wanted out, and we would probably like to package them together for a top 4 D-man and bottom six forwards/prospects

Our goaltending tandem of Thomas and Rask is spectacular, and we have decided we will be trusting Rask with the starting job, so with Thomas, we would like a top six forward, a back-up goaltender and AHL players/prospects. Of course, if you are a team that already has a starter and would want a better starter in Thomas, we would take your goaltender but we are hoping we could get a top six forward

Have I missed anyone who wanted out? If so, tell me, thank you.

I have NOT backed out in your deals, I am now open to trading with ALL my deals, and I will trade the,, but I will NOT be deciding on which deal to choose for Carter. I would like to take my time with Jeff Carter, he is valuable and I do not want to be rushing. You may send me an offer but Carter will not be traded yet, we don't want to rush and have it blow up in our face.

since Carter wants out, we would request a first liner AND some depth players (AHL or prospects) and/or a bottom six forward, depending on who the first liner and depth players are.

but I will NOT be deciding on which deal to choose for Carter. I would like to take my time with Jeff Carter, he is valuable and I do not want to be rushing. You may send me an offer but Carter will not be traded yet, we don't want to rush and have it blow up in our face.

Archived