The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Sorry AV. I asked srsface to post the signing to make it official, he says it should be posted soon.

EDIT: @ Caboose , we decided to not make mistake in dealing what we feel is a great contract (multi-year extension). It might have felt contradicting but we made this decision while in the midst of talks with teams offering us some solid deals.

EDIT: I'm basically his "trade man". Sort of like Burkie and Nonis...

Me and Romo have concluded that Jordan Staal will not be traded unless we getting something ridiculous in return. When I mean ridiculous I mean it (I've learned from that Yandle mistake).

I was pretty high on Sergei Kostitsyn but Romo wanted to move him, we got an offer that gace us depth and took the offer. Kostitsyn got flipped before he got in ten games, maybe question that GM as our flip wasn't as bad as that (we pulled off a MG/Sturm).

We're in the market for a depth defender (5th-7th). We're also shopping Adam Hall as we cannot give him ice game in, game out.

RE-SIGNINGS:

The Detroit Red Wings have re-signed pending RFA Jakub Kindl to a 2 year $3,500,000 contract. ($1,750,000)

2010kindl.png

The Phoenix Coyotes have re-signed pending UFA Manny Malhotra to a 2 year $4,500,000 contract with a full NTC. ($2,250,000)

584-malhotra-manny2.jpg

The St. Louis Blues have re-signed pending RFA Jordan Staal to a 3 year $18,000,000 contract with a full NMC. ($6,000,000)

jordowooo.jpg

The St. Louis Blues have re-signed pending RFA Kevin Shattenkirk to a 4 year $18,400,000 contract. ($4,600,000)

4d609560c5acd.image_.jpg

Okay fair enough. I'll be the first to admit that I got a pretty decent nucleus of players. So I'll wrong myself here and agree with you. But it's not like St. Louis was a bad team to start off with either. They had some very good pieces in Perron, Backes, Stewart, Halak, Shattenkirk, Pietrangelo, Oshie, Berglund, and Steen. Add in very good prospects like Ratties, Tarasenko, and Scwartz, who I think would do just fine seeing how good Granlund has been. Their team could have been a good team too.

What am I going to do if cdcvhl.com doesn't work on my mom's laptop or PC?

It only works on my school laptop but they take that back at the end of the school year.

Is there a reason why I can't even open the vhl site on my PC?

It only works on my school laptop but they take that back at the end of the school year.

Which is why I made my points and started this whole thing, which I'm really starting to regret. He chirps me and starts telling me what I should do, when it's clear he's not able to do so himself.

Regardless, i think this whole thing was overblown and Romo, myself, and anybody else should all move on. No hard feelings with anyone and no carry-over into negotiations

Agreed with the last part AV.

* I'm trying to help Romo out after he made some really dumb decisions with a deep team last season. Why we are asking for a lot of

certain players.

One more post to state Adam Hall is OTB and we are looking for a depth defender.

REPORT: Boston has been offered an irresistible offer that they would like to accept soon, so get your offers in

OMGz never mind it's so hard to come up with a decision......

Archived