The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Great to see STHS running again. Usually simulation games die because the GMs with bad teams end up being inactive, but this was not the case for the last game.

Also nice to see a lot of solid GMs in this game thus far. Would like to see Patrick Kane, Dave Bolland, and Nucklehead16 in this game as well since they've proven that they can rebuild properly.

Good luck to the rest of the GMs looking for a team. With only 15 spots left, let's hope all the solid players get in so we don't see questionable trades.

Props to Krazz for hosting this.

CDC Username: Bangs Chol

Contact e-mail: hockeycrazy01@hotmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: rgmg, cdc sths

Preferred Team #1: LA Kings

Preferred Team #2: Edmonton Oilers

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?*

-win the cup

If you were hired for Preferred Team #2, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?*

-playoffs

hall-rnh-eberle

CDC username - Swedishdomination

Contact E-mail - thisismyacc@live.ca

Past fantasy hockey experiences - New jersey Devils All Time Draft League, WCNHL calgary

Preferred Team #1 - Edmonton Oilers

Preferred Team #2 - Washington Capitals

if you guys choose to leave me out, i know you had a proper reason to.

If you were hired for Preferred Team 1 (oilers), what are your realistic goals for the team n the coming 2-3 seasons?

I would like to hopefully reach the playoffs, and carefully develop RNH, Hall and all other prospects

For team 2 (capitals), we would like to reach the playoffs and win the cup with the great core we have here

Past fantasy hockey experiences - New jersey Devils All Time Draft League, WCNHL calgary

Preferred Team #2 - Calgary Flames, lets do it right this time

If you were hired for Preferred Team 1 (oilers), what are your realistic goals for the team n the coming 2-3 seasons?

I would like to hopefully reach the playoffs, and carefully develop RNH, Hall and all other prospects

For team 2 (flames), we would like to reach the playoffs, if not, i will do the rebuild right this time

Preferred Team #2 - Calgary Flames, lets do it right this time

For team 2 (flames), we would like to reach the playoffs, if not, i will do the rebuild right this time

Calgary has already been taken by Canucks Stink.

Here are the teams with GMs assigned to them:

GM Hirings

medium.png The Detroit Red Wings have hired Chimon as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Chicago Blackhawks have hired BunBun as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Calgary Flames have hired Canucks Stink as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Boston Bruins have hired AmazingNuck as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Winnipeg Jets have hired KeslerLuongo17 as their new General Manager.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

medium.png The Los Angeles Kings have hired srsface as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Phoenix Coyotes have hired Intoewsables as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Philadelphia Flyers have hired kanucks25 as their new General Manager.

medium.png The New York Islanders have hired Venom52 as their new General Manager.

medium.png The San Jose Sharks have hired AriGold as their new General Manager.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

medium.png The Colorado Avalanche have hired canucklax as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Toronto Maple Leafs have hired Caboose™ as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Tampa Bay Lightning have hired KraziestKazakh as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Pittsburgh Penguins have hired Zach Parise as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Vancouver Canucks have hired Stutter as their new General Manager.

Archived