The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

The Los Angeles Kings hereby issue an official take-down notice directed at the Buffalo Sabres to remove any and all Los Angeles Kings pictures, pictures of players affiliated with the organization or any mention of player which is under contract with the club. Failure to comply will result in legal action taken upon said club.

The Los Angeles Kings hereby issue an official take-down notice directed at the Buffalo Sabres to remove any and all Los Angeles Kings pictures, pictures of players affiliated with the organization or any mention of player which is under contract with the club. Failure to comply will result in legal action taken upon said club.

@Krazz, You've given me an idea.

The Dallas Stars hereby issue an official take-down notice directed at the Calgary Flames to remove any and all Dallas Stars pictures, pictures of players affiliated with the organization or any mention of player which is under contract with the club. Failure to comply will result in legal action taken upon said club.

Me and Nilo hatched a plan in tinychat :bigblush:

The Boston Bruins hereby issue an official take-down notice directed at the Toronto Maple Leafs to remove any and all Boston Bruins pictures, pictures of players affiliated with the organization or any mention of player which is under contract with the club. Failure to comply will result in legal action taken upon said club.

The Boston Bruins hereby issue an official take-down notice directed at the Toronto Maple Leafs to remove any and all Boston Bruins pictures, pictures of players affiliated with the organization or any mention of player which is under contract with the club. Failure to comply will result in legal action taken upon said club.

Archived