The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I am going to assign everyone a password for their line files. You can only edit that teams lines if you know the password. If you wish to have a specific password instead of me assigning you one, please PM it to me. (Not a password you use for a lot of things and not one easy to guess)

That way no one else will be able to edit anyone elses lines.

I am going to assign everyone a password for their line files. You can only edit that teams lines if you know the password. If you wish to have a specific password instead of me assigning you one, please PM it to me. (Not a password you use for a lot of things and not one easy to guess)

That way no one else will be able to edit anyone elses lines.

The St. Louis Blues have signed RFA Taylor Chorney to a 2 year $1,800,000 contract. ($900,000)

RE-SIGNINGS:

The Colorado Avalanche have re-signed UFA Chuck Kobasew to a 2 year $3,600,000 contract. ($1,800,000)

kobasew-chuck-620-6col.jpg

The Phoenix Coyotes have re-signed RFA Cody Hodgson to a 2 year $5,000,000 contract. ($2,500,000)

hodgson-940-8col.jpg

The Phoenix Coyotes have re-signed RFA Michal Neuvirth to a 2 year $6,000,000 contract. ($3,000,000)

capsx-large.jpg

The Montreal Canadiens have re-signed RFA Sergei Bobrovsky to a 3 year $7,500,000 contract. ($2,500,000)

GYI0062287303_crop_450x500.jpg

Archived