Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krazz

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

With the addition of coaches next season, do you guys want to add referees as well?

There will be stricter refs and lenient refs.

The Red Wings are very pleased to have Ryane Clowe and Chris Tanev under contract for the foreseeable future. Ryane brings grit and experience to a fairly young team next season, and Chris has shown that he is just about ready to have a regular role in the NHL.

Posted · Hidden by debluvscanucks, June 18, 2012 - Just checking....
Hidden by debluvscanucks, June 18, 2012 - Just checking....

With the addition of coaches next season, do you guys want to add referees as well?

There will be stricter refs and lenient refs.

The Columbus Blue Jackets have sent an offer sheet to Stu Bickel. A 1 year $700,000 contract. ($700,000) [Rangers]

The New York Rangers have not matched.

wow InSoM got banned :(. R.I.P.

the fact that we came to a deal last nightvfor savard sucks even more now that trade is gone :(

Guest AriGold

wow InSoM got banned :(. R.I.P.

the fact that we came to a deal last nightvfor savard sucks even more now that trade is gone :(

I'm planning a World Championships for those that don't make the playoffs. Would you rather have 8 good teams where there's co-GMS or 14 teams and some GMs have to have really bad teams.

I'm planning a World Championships for those that don't make the playoffs. Would you rather have 8 good teams where there's co-GMS or 14 teams and some GMs have to have really bad teams.