The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Well I knew Russia, Finland, Sweden, Canada, USA, Slovakia and Czech were easily going to be represented but I was just wondering about the 8th spot

Maybe you should use the IIHF World Rankings

Also; we should play in the Olympics next season as well (2014 in the game) That'll be fun

I'm planning a World Championships for those that don't make the playoffs. Would you rather have 8 good teams where there's co-GMS or 14 teams and some GMs have to have really bad teams.

Since you all liked my last report, here's another random one

REPORT: Tim Thomas, Shane O'Brien, and Marc Savard sighted at the Toronto Pearson International Airport, where they exchanged hugs and handshakes, before Tim Thomas and Shane O'Brien boarded a limo and Marc Savard boarded a connecting flight.

bmorrow_iuy.jpg

With just a few days until the trade deadline, LW Brenden Morrow is still available. With an NTC, he has the ability to choose where he wants to go. Cup contenders only. Looking for youth and/or high 2013 picks. 22 goals and 36 points through 58 games, as well as 126 hits. One year remaining on a $4.1M contract. If you want to really make a push for the cup this year, now's your chance to go all in.

6657757497_aeb2f91b34_z.jpg

bmorrow_iuy.jpg

With just a few days until the trade deadline, LW Brenden Morrow is still available. With an NTC, he has the ability to choose where he wants to go. Cup contenders only. Looking for youth and/or high 2013 picks. 22 goals and 36 points through 58 games, as well as 126 hits. One year remaining on a $4.1M contract. If you want to really make a push for the cup this year, now's your chance to go all in.

6657757497_aeb2f91b34_z.jpg

[snip]

[snip]

Archived