The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I don't mind the chirps relating about teams or trades/GM moves. This I am not okay with. This is what brings in the mods and gets everything reported.

Anyone who continues get a 5M cap fine next season.

To crack down on this, ANYONE who chirps another GM about their personal life/nothing related to the game in this thread will be fined. I have no problem with you chirping their GM skill, their knowledge of the sport or their team roster/moves. In fact, I encourage it. It builds a small rivalry, but please keep this free of personal attacks and have some respect.

I don't mind the chirps relating about teams or trades/GM moves. This I am not okay with. This is what brings in the mods and gets everything reported.

Anyone who continues get a 5M cap fine next season.

So I know I may be the most hated person in fantasy, but that is totally fine with me. I really honestly couldn’t care what people on a fantasy board think of me.

There’s a few people that know me in real life that are on this board and know me well enough to know I’m not what I am on CDC. They know I’m a nice person, I don’t have to be a nice guy on a fantasy message board.

The only reason I enjoy annoying and pissing off people because otherwise CDC is really boring for me if I’m on here not starting any controversy. If I’m on here, might as well make things a bit fun. If you really take it personally, you really need to relax.

I’m not going to change the way I do things and say things because then CDC is not really fun for me to come online for the time I do come on.

So I know I may be the most hated person in fantasy, but that is totally fine with me. I really honestly couldn’t care what people on a fantasy board think of me.

There’s a few people that know me in real life that are on this board and know me well enough to know I’m not what I am on CDC. They know I’m a nice person, I don’t have to be a nice guy on a fantasy message board.

The only reason I enjoy annoying and pissing off people because otherwise CDC is really boring for me if I’m on here not starting any controversy. If I’m on here, might as well make things a bit fun. If you really take it personally, you really need to relax.

I’m not going to change the way I do things and say things because then CDC is not really fun for me to come online for the time I do come on.

Oh, you're the victim of chirps in a Fantasy Hockey game with 29 other people you don't know?

Tell me all how they're all a bunch of classless people.

----------------------------------

If you can dish it out, expect it back. Vice-versa.

Archived