The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Wanting to have preliminary talks with a rebuilding team who has a top-6 forward available for picks/prospects. One or two of Schenn/Johansson/Couturier will be used to get it done, along with other pieces :)

EDIT: Couturier will be a lot harder to acquire for other teams... he's close to untouchable.

I know it's early and things will change based on ratings and whatnot, but let me know if anyone is interested in a deal like this :P

The Los Angeles Kings are willing to enter negotiations for any possible top-6 forwards that are available from rebuilding/revamping teams. Usual untouchables are untouchable, however that can be changed if the price is right. I can be reached either through PM or on MSN: kr-azz@hotmail.com

The LA Kings would also like to thank the Chicago Blackhawks for a hard-fought first round series and are looking forward to play the Calgary Flames later tonight.

It's going to be an exciting match-up: Jonathan Quick vs Jonathan Bernier

Guest AriGold

The LA Kings would also like to thank the Chicago Blackhawks for a hard-fought first round series and are looking forward to play the Calgary Flames later tonight.

Had Roy for 1 game the whole series, still went to game 7, oh well

Toronto's players will all be beat up next time I play the Leafs, frack you

Also, everyone besides Ennis is on the block

Guest AriGold

Oh man.. Poor PK, he lost hit #2 defenseman Wideman CON 41.. Ouch..

Edit : LOL Thornton and Marleau on EDM 2nd line go combined -6

Archived