The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Question:

I'm doing re-rates on one team right now and it's taking forever. Not only that, I haven't even started on their AHL team yet. Is it okay if I let the AHL players be AUTO re-rated by the system and I re-rate all the players on the AHL club?

I got an idea. Any 1st or 2nd rounder from the draft years 2010, 2011 or 2012 will be manually re-rated. The rest of the prospects will be done by the system.

I'll need teams to tell me which players they got from the 1st or 2nd round. I prefer if you guys would post it here because my inbox is already flooded.

I got an idea. Any 1st or 2nd rounder from the draft years 2010, 2011 or 2012 will be manually re-rated. The rest of the prospects will be done by the system.

I'll need teams to tell me which players they got from the 1st or 2nd round. I prefer if you guys would post it here because my inbox is already flooded.

If you guys believe that a player had a breakout season in the AHL and want him re-rated too, post the player along with the other list. Make a note that he wasn't a 1st/2nd rounder but he had a good season and want him re-rated.

Archived