The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

A few players have gone through major changes because their previous stats were significantly incorrect or an upgrade for a big season. If you guys want me to open the trade lock then know that all trades are FINAL and you cannot request a trade-back if you don't like the re-rate of the player you traded for.

Ducks Manual Re-Rates

Luca Sbisa

Kyle Palmieri

Nicolas Deschamps

Rikard Rakell

Ben Maxwell

Mathieu Carle

Hampus Lindholm

Breakout Season

Brandon Mcmillan

Dan Sexton

Troy Bodie

Also this will be my last post on this forum for the near future. I'll be away for about a week so if you guys could hold off on the draft for a bit that be good.

Art Ross Trophy

trophy_artrosslg.jpg

Winner:

hi-res-145404937_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Shane Doan

Shane Doan had a tremendous season, racking up 51 goals and 64 assists, totalling 115 points, the most from any player since Sidney Crosby's 120 point season in 06-07. The Coyotes Captain was a huge threat on the powerplay, scoring 25 of his goals with the man advantage,

Maurice Rocket Richard Trophy

trophy_richardlg.jpg

Winner

brian-gionta.jpg

Brian Gionta

Brian led the competition with 54 goals in the regular season. The Canadiens captain fell only 2 points short of the scoring title, but bringing home his first ever Rocket Richard Trophy and leading his team back into the playoff picture will go down as a memorable season for Brian and the Canadiens faithful.

William M. Jennings Trophy

trophy_jenningslg.jpg

Winner

Tomas+Vokoun+Buffalo+Sabres+v+Washington+Capitals+Jhkj7CsFWJXl.jpg

Tomas Vokoun

Tomas put up spectacular numbers in his second season with the Capitals. While posting a 46-23-7 record with a 2.00 GAA and a .928 SV% along with 4 shutouts, Vokoun led the Capitals to the least amount of goals against in the National Hockey League.

Presidents' Trophy

presidents-trophy.jpg?w=500

Winners

flyers-logo.png

Philadelphia Flyers

The Flyers led the league with 108 points (50-24-8) en route to the franchise's first ever Presidents' Trophy win.

---------------------------------

The Stanley Cup

175px-Stanley_Cup_no_background.png

Winners

edmonton-oilers.gif

Edmonton Oilers

The Oilers made their cup run look easy, blasting through their divisional rivals, the Vancouver Canucks in 4 games, disposing of another divisional rival, the Minnesota Wild in 6 games. The defending Stanley Cup Champions, the Los Angeles Kings took the Oilers to 7 games, only to be shutout 3-0 in Game 7, and the Carolina Hurricanes, although dominant in the East, were unable to stop the Oilers momentum as Edmonton took the series in 5 games, taking home their franchise's 6th ever Stanley Cup.

Thanks, SOB! :)

TS;DR: Montreal Canadiens (InSoM-) is looking for an assistant general manager.

The Montreal Canadiens are looking for an AGM to help manage trades until I'm back from my ban(Awaiting a reply from SN- Admin to srsface) Preferably somebody that I know.

Add me on MSN @ Nail3738@Hotmail.com, On Skype @ InSoMnIaK604, Steam @ InSoM-

I hope you guys are having an awesome summer

InSoM-

Archived