The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Season Game Day 27

[OTT] No Scorers

[bOS] Chris Kelly (1), Nathan Horton (4)

[TBL] Steve Downie (4)

[CAR] Tuomo Ruutu (3), Jussi Jokinen (6)

* Bryce Salvador was injured at 11:11 of the 1st Period (Right Hand)

* Zach Parise was injured at 1:29 of the 3rd Period (Strained Right Knee)

[ANA] Ryan Getzlaf (3)

[WSH] Alexander Ovechkin (4), Nicklas Backstrom (1), Troy Brouwer (2)

[MIN] Kyle Brodziak (1)

[DET] Henrik Zetterberg (6), Tomas Holmstrom (4), Brad Stuart (1)

[VAN] Alexandre Burrows (3), Daniel Sedin (5), Blake Comeau (3), Henrik Sedin (3)

[CGY] No Scorers

Statistics

Individual Player Scoring (Pro Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Pro Teams)

Pro Standings

Pro Individual Leaders

Pro Points Leaders

Upcoming VHL Schedule

Monday, Movember 28: Maintenance Day* Game Day 28 simmed at 6:00PM PST

Tuesday, Movember 29: Game Days 29 + 30 + 31

Maintenance Day #2:

Player Re-Rates Set #2:

Teams can submit up to 3 names to be "looked at and re-rated." Again, like the first time, I will not guarantee that the specified player will receive a "buff." Adding to this, multiple teams last time asked me to re-rate specific attributes ("I think this player should have a higher SC.."). Please just give me the name, as I'll be giving the player completely new ratings (through multiple rating files, databases, etc.).

Again, chances are a star player asked to be re-rated will receive a nerf (although not guaranteed), so pick your players wisely!

PO Attribute:

I'll also be working on the Potential stat for players (going down the list alphabetically - sucks to be Winnipeg!), so you'll most likely be seeing a number of PO numbers going up and down.

Trades and Signings:

All pending trades and signings will be done during the maintenance day.

Other News:

The Prospects list is expected to be filled for teams by the trade deadline (fingers crossed!).

I am now shopping Carey Price; The Price[lulz] is very steep. 1 year left on a his contract and he is an RFA at the end of the year which means you'll have the chance to lock down your franchise's G position pretty much permanently.

If you arent willing to pay high, please dont bother :P

Any deal involving Price must also fix my cap situation; and my player-limit issue[i have far too many AHL defensemen, sitting at 56/50 players]** - I believe I'm roughtly 1.7 million under the minimum right now. This is not negotiable.

I am also willing to Package Price and Gionta; but Gionta will only waive his NTC if he likes where he is going and I like what Im getting in return.

Carey_Price%20MVP.jpg

I'm not really THAT interested in moving him unless Im getting a great deal in return as he is pretty much a lock for me to build around, Im more or less curious to see what you're willing to offer at this point. - If I dont like an offer it probably isnt anything personal, I have some players in the league I like alot more than others, and I always try to build around the guys I like; Price is one of the players I like :P.

**AHL D-men Im keeping - Colton Teubert, Taylort Doherty, Yannick Weber, Ty Wishart, Travis Hamonic, Alexei Emelin

Edit: Lol. Too specific for most of you? That was the idea - weed out those who were not serious; Tough crap. :P Your anguish sustains me. :)

I am now shopping Carey Price; The Price[lulz] is very steep. 1 year left on a his contract and he is an RFA at the end of the year which means you'll have the chance to lock down your franchise's G position pretty much permanently.

If you arent willing to pay high, please dont bother :P

Edit: Lol. Too specific for most of you? That was the idea - weed out those who were not serious; Tough crap. :P Your anguish sustains me. :)

Not sure if Krazz has noticed, but the site's standings for pro teams are 1 game behind. Farm teams are okay.

e.g. I should be at 10 GP, 7-3 record but site shows 9 GP, 6-3.

Standings and stats are 2 games behind if you use the links Krazz provides at the end of each sim day.

Archived