The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Guest AriGold
Major trade happening between a East coast and West coast team. SJS are major overpaying to fix a big mistake they shouldnt have made in the first place.- E5

No sims tonight, but I'll be updating the league file up until Day 118 by the end of tonight.

Y NO SIMS?

I'll be answering some PMs and working on prospects for the night. I feel that a little break for myself is in order after the past sim schedule + holidays :emot-parrot: For those who have general questions about the league, you can post it in the thread and I'm sure some of the helpful GMs around will be able to answer your questions. If not, I'll take a look at them at the end of the night.

In other news:

GM Hirings

medium.png - Due to rather "expected" circumstances, Canucks Stink/Mr. Blonde/Cheese Grater/etc. has resigned from his post as the General Manager of the Calgary Flames. Former Flames General Manager of the WCHL, swedishdomination will be stepping into the new role of GM of the Calgary Flames, through a generous move made by current Assistant General Manager of the Edmonton Oilers, Tyler Seguin. Welcome (again), sweefish!

medium.png - Due to rather "expected" circumstances, Canucks Stink/Mr. Blonde/Cheese Grater/etc. has resigned from his post as the General Manager of the Calgary Flames. Former Flames General Manager of the WCHL, swedishdomination will be stepping into the new role of GM of the Calgary Flames, through a generous move made by current Assistant General Manager of the Edmonton Oilers, Tyler Seguin. Welcome (again), sweefish!

Archived