Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

CDC username : Rick_Rypien

Email: Hurricanesrr13@hotmail.com

Past experience: cdc STHS

Preferred team #1: Philadelphia Flyers

Preferred team #2: Pittsburgh Penguins

Wouldn't mind Canucks/Hawks/Kings/Capitals/Bruins/ Lightning/Oilers

Realistic goals for team #1: Well the team is stacked so anything less than a cup is a dissapointment and my experience in cdc sths league proves that I know how to win :)

CDC Username: Caboose™

Contact email: nordiquesgm@hotmail.ca

Past experiences: NHL 12 Sim League, RGMG 2k12

Preferred team #1: Toronto Maple Leafs

Preferred team #2: Edmonton Oilers

I believe the Maple Leafs are on the precipice of something great, and with a slight retooling can become a perrenial Stanley Cup contender. With the solid goaltending of Reimer, deep defence, and relatively strong offense, I believe the Leafs are a team ready to take the next step, and I will take them there.

Guest AriGold

CDC Username: AriGold

Contact e-mail: cdc_arigold@hotmail.ca

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: RGMG NHL 12 (3rd currently), NHL 12 (5th Currently)

Preferred Team #1: LA Kings

Preferred Team #2: SJ Sharks

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?*

If I get the LA Kings we will be going for greatness, the kings have the proper stable to go for the cup. Might make a tweek or 2 to the Goalie position as well bulk up my 5th and 6th Dmen.

I have proven myself to be quite an addition to the CDC Fantasy hockey and The Kings are "AriGolds" favourite team and mine. Nothing like living in Hollywood !

Realistic Goal : Stanley Cup Champions

CDC Username: Intoewsables

Contact e-mail: canucksfan1994@gmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: RGMG 2K12, CDC STHS, CDCGML, various offseason games

Preferred Team #1: Phoenix Coyotes

Preferred Team #2: Columbus Blue Jackets/Calgary Flames

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

Blow the team up and start over. Accumulate top prospects and picks and hopefully compete by the 3rd season.

CDC Username: Ilya Kovalchuk.

Contact e-mail: capitals_gm@hotmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: RGMG 2K12, CDC STHS, CDCGML, various offseason games

Preferred Team #1: Toronto Maple Leafs

Preferred Team #2: Anaheim Ducks

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

Would focus on making some moves that affect the team in a positive way now and in the future, and possibly competing for the Stanley Cup.

CDC Username: KeslerLuongo17

Contact e-mail: cdcjets@hotmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey:, WCNHL, lots of off of CDC fantasy leagues

Preferred Team #1: Winnipeg Jets

Preferred Team #2: Anaheim Ducks

I would plan to continue the winnipeg rebuild and try to gear them towards longterm success. I hope to be able to take the same approach I did in the WCNHL.

CDC Username: Niloc009

Contact e-mail: niloc009@gmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: Assistant GM of LAK in previous STHS league, ran a fantasy league with friends, ran a (failed) NHL 12 league on CDC

Preferred Team #1: Whichever team is willing to take on an assistant GM and AHL GM. I work close to 40h per week and have a girlfriend, so a full GM is a bit out of the question for me

Preferred Team #2: See above :)

To develop the prospects of my GM's farm team, help with drafts, and give a realistic second opinion on trades.

ANYONE NEEDING AN ASSISTANT GM MESSAGE ME EITHER BY PM OR IN THIS THREAD

CDC Username: canucklax

Contact e-mail:cdcgm@yahoo.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: RGMG, WCNHL, NHL 12 SIM league

Preferred Team #1: Colorado

Preferred Team #2: Columbus/NYI

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?* Build through my young core and reach the playoffs within a few years

Thanks for doing this by the way Krazz, sure fills a void left by the WCNHL. Really excited to see how this goes

CDC username : Imuzi

Email: r.scheu@hotmail.com

Past experience: cdc STHS

Preferred team #1: Anaheim Ducks

Preferred team #2: Tampa Bay Lighting

Wouldn't mind Hawks/Kings/Capitals

Realistic goals for team #1: I wish to do what I did in the last league which is make the playoffs in the last day. Also having a team with Getzlaf for the whole year wouldn't hurt.

EDIT: I would laugh if Schnieder came back when this gets going.

CDC Username: Niloc009

Contact e-mail: niloc009@gmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: Assistant GM of LAK in previous STHS league, ran a fantasy league with friends, ran a (failed) NHL 12 league on CDC

Preferred Team #1: Whichever team is willing to take on an assistant GM and AHL GM. I work close to 40h per week and have a girlfriend, so a full GM is a bit out of the question for me

Preferred Team #2: See above :)

To develop the prospects of my GM's farm team, help with drafts, and give a realistic second opinion on trades.

ANYONE NEEDING AN ASSISTANT GM MESSAGE ME EITHER BY PM OR IN THIS THREAD

Cdc username-RR11

Email-ramram1919@hotmail.com

Past experiance in fantasy leagues-in past cdc sts sim league i turned te st.louis blues into a contending team. Many fantasay leagues im im like cdcgml.

Prefered team 1-st.louis blues

Prefered team 2-colombus blue jackets

If you were hired as prefered team 1 what are yor realistic goals For your team in the next 3-4 years?

Id like to turn the blues into a contending team by building my team with a mix of proven veterans and young players to complement my core(backes,mcdonald,stewart,pietrangelo,shattenkirk).

Archived