The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

The only benefit of a AGM that I can see is for teams like STL, TML and OTT who can't seem to get the STHS system working. For me I know who's on the farm and It takes me minutes to do the lines so I don't feel I have any need for one at the moment.

Just to clarify, I'm quoting Minnesota's "We takin ova" because he told me he would shape his team into a contendor after saying that, and he did it. Just like that, he took his team from a potential lottery pick winner to a possible Stanley Cup winner. I'm requoting it, because they are taking over so look out! :shock:

The fact that people are copying him, and saying it themselves shows he is "takin ova".

Just to clarify, I'm quoting Minnesota's "We takin ova" because he told me he would shape his team into a contendor after saying that, and he did it. Just like that, he took his team from a potential lottery pick winner to a possible Stanley Cup winner. I'm requoting it, because they are taking over so look out! :shock:

The fact that people are copying him, and saying it themselves shows he is "takin ova".

Archived