12655 replies to this topic

#7141 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

Thank you Krazz! I have been part of this league for about two months now, and the offseason was really fun. Thank you for all your hard work, this league will be missed!

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#7142 Ṣpiderman

Ṣpiderman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

LA GM to take over the league? (E4)

Thanks Krazz, and please don't send me a Starbucks gift card. It'll be a waste of your money as you already paid to host the website.

Posted Image

#7143 Niloc009

Niloc009

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,637 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:20 PM

Disappointing that it's probably ending. Had a lot of fun in S1 and felt that the Stars were ready to make the playoffs. Hopefully someone can pick it up and do another season, but I have a feeling nobody will. Good luck with school and work Krazz, I know that real life can be a real distraction from CDC :P

And don't send me a gift card please. You don't owe anything to anyone here. You ran the league awesomely in my opinion.

Posted Image

STHS Hockey League - Brooklyn Beavers GM

#7144 Ṣpiderman

Ṣpiderman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:54 PM

Actually LA might host it (E4)

Posted Image

#7145 InSoM-

InSoM-

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:55 PM

Actually LA might host it (E4)

Legit?

Posted Image
X-360 Gamertag: InSoMnIaK604

NHL 12 Sim League Boston Bruins GM
VHL Montreal Canadiens GM

#7146 SOB for MVP

SOB for MVP

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,104 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

If LA does not, CBJ will.

I hate to see the league go down, as stupid as it may sound, I've attatched myself to this game and the GMs in it, and I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.

Edited by SOB for MVP, 03 May 2012 - 11:07 PM.

Posted Image

sig by -VC-

#7147 Sidney Crosby.

Sidney Crosby.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

Great league, stands far above any other league I have been apart of on CDC. Krazz was a great commish and for the most part the GM's were a class act. Glad I could waste my time on here talking hockey with all you guys. Loved my team espcially since I just picked up Weber (never got annouced due to end of league). Hopefully something starts up soon and I will reserve my spot with the Oilers :)

Again good work Krazz, we all understand and don't need any gift cards! Thanks for telling us exactly what the future would look like rather then never coming on CDC again (C.Schnieder).

Posted Image

#7148 Niloc009

Niloc009

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,637 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

Ecstatic that it's not ending. Had a lot of fun in S1 and felt that the Stars were ready to make the playoffs. Great that someone will pick it up and do another season, and I have a great feeling about the future commish. Good luck with school and work Krazz, I know that real life can be a real distraction from CDC :P

And don't send me a gift card please. You don't owe anything to anyone here. You ran the league awesomely in my opinion.

With recent news, my post is updated :P

Posted Image

#7149 Ṣpiderman

Ṣpiderman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:25 PM

Legit?

He has suggested to give up his LA Kings team to another person to become Commissioner but I am unsure of the details.

Need to see. This is a great league though. It's tough to see it go down

Posted Image

#7150 SOB for MVP

SOB for MVP

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,104 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:28 PM

He has suggested to give up his LA Kings team to another person to become Commissioner but I am unsure of the details.

Need to see. This is a great league though. It's tough to see it go down

Its not going down :)

Posted Image

sig by -VC-

#7151 Guest_AriGold_*

Guest_AriGold_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:40 PM

Thanks for season 1,

I enjoy the thought but no E-card please, you owe us nothing.

Appreciate it,

#7152 Chimon

Chimon

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

Thanks for the hard work Krazz. Grats on your promotion and good luck in school! No need to send me the Starbucks card; you already did your share with hosting the site and everything.

If someone takes over this league, I'll be glad to help out.

CDC STHS Hockey League
2015-16 (Toronto): Northeast Division Leader (45 wins, 98 pts) | DNQ
2014-15 (Toronto): Northeast Division Leader (50 wins, 107 pts) | AHL Regular Season Leader

2013-14 (Toronto): Eastern Conference Playoff Champion (41 wins, 95 pts) | AHL Division Leader

2012-13 (Dallas): GM of the Year, President's Trophy (52 wins, 110 pts) | AHL Calder Cup Champion

#7153 SOB for MVP

SOB for MVP

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,104 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:21 AM

To all GMs -

This league WILL be returning for a second season. A number of GMs have been stepping up and offering up their services to make this transition as smoothly as possible. I would like to thank Krazz for constructing this league, and building it up to what is currently is, and I guarantee that his efforts will not go to waste (and I do not need a gift card either, your contributions towards the league have been more than enough).

Although it is not official who will be taking over the league, numerous GMs have offered to step up and take the position, so in no way is this league in jeopardy.

I say this because I feel that we have a great group of GMs here, and we do not need anybody jumping ship at this point.

Posted Image

sig by -VC-

#7154 Ṣpiderman

Ṣpiderman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:25 AM

To all GMs -

This league WILL be returning for a second season. A number of GMs have been stepping up and offering up their services to make this transition as smoothly as possible. I would like to thank Krazz for constructing this league, and building it up to what is currently is, and I guarantee that his efforts will not go to waste (and I do not need a gift card either, your contributions towards the league have been more than enough).

Although it is not official who will be taking over the league, numerous GMs have offered to step up and take the position, so in no way is this league in jeopardy.

I say this because I feel that we have a great group of GMs here, and we do not need anybody jumping ship at this point.

Yea. We have a good core of GMs here. No reason to break it all up. Besides a complaining few, most of the GMs have been patient and understanding how long it takes to run this league in the off season.

Personally I liked the team I built and would like to continue working with it for a long time! I really enjoyed last season and would love to continue on season 2 with the rest of you guys.

Posted Image

#7155 canucklax

canucklax

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,408 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:29 AM

To all GMs -

Thanks for the great news!

6xFRVi3.png

Credit to bananamash for the sig. Credit to torts for being stubborn

Bring Back the Totems!
NHLSL Winnipeg Jets

#7156 InSoM-

InSoM-

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

To all GMs -

Great to see/hear - If you need assistance with anything, I'd be happy to help;

To Krazz: Please dont send me a gift card; I feel like a big enough asshole bugging you with the PM's I sent you; We deserve nothing, you've already contributed your time and your effort - Its appreciated.

(Unless you want to send me bud or beer, I will never say no to that)

Posted Image
X-360 Gamertag: InSoMnIaK604

NHL 12 Sim League Boston Bruins GM
VHL Montreal Canadiens GM

#7157 Strombone1

Strombone1

GDT Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

Sorry to hear you go Krazz, best of luck to you.

Player of the Game - Wall of Fame
2013-14 GDT Registrations
Canucks Game Prediction Challenge

#7158 Krazz

Krazz

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:23 AM

POPULAR

At this point in time, I would like to give a strong applause to srsface for stepping up and offering his services as the new commissioner of the VHL. His vast knowledge of the game, active participation in simulation leagues and his undying commitment to the simulation community makes him one of the best candidates for the job. The added fact that he has volunteered his services in keeping this particular league alive makes his actions most admirable.

From what I understand, a strong nuclei of GMs have come together and made this decision, such that srsface will no longer act as GM of the Los Angeles Kings and will now instead take over as the commissioner and (temporary? I'm not sure) player agent (for both east/west) of the VHL.

In regards to the eCard, it seems that I'm getting rejected left and right, so we'll save that discussion for another day (maybe I'll hold a contest). But from now on, srsface is now the man (with ample support from the league, I hope).

Thanks again to all of you for understanding, and may VHL go far!

Posted Image

#7159 srsface

srsface

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:29 AM

Posted Image - Krazz has been hired as the new General Manager of the Los Angeles Kings.

---------------

-We need to fill out BOS, NJD & TBL. PM if you are interested.
-PM with 3 players you would want me to rerate (prospects likely to get a boost, regulars might get knocked down some stats)
-Finally, PM me with all your FA offers.

#7160 SOB for MVP

SOB for MVP

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,104 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:36 AM

Let srsface's reign of terror tenure as VHL's commissioner begin! Glad to see Krazz will still be participating in the league.

I will still be serving as the league's trade tracker.

Posted Image

sig by -VC-

#7161 SOB for MVP

SOB for MVP

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,104 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

Despite the dramatic changes, the masses need not worry; Kanucks25 will remain at his regular position of sexy beast.

-K25

Posted Image

sig by -VC-

#7162 Chimon

Chimon

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:28 AM

Posted Image - Krazz has been hired as the new General Manager of the Los Angeles Kings.

---------------

-We need to fill out BOS, NJD & TBL. PM if you are interested.
-PM with 3 players you would want me to rerate (prospects likely to get a boost, regulars might get knocked down some stats)
-Finally, PM me with all your FA offers.

Can we still offer our prospects ELCs/Will you be creating them?

CDC STHS Hockey League
2015-16 (Toronto): Northeast Division Leader (45 wins, 98 pts) | DNQ
2014-15 (Toronto): Northeast Division Leader (50 wins, 107 pts) | AHL Regular Season Leader

2013-14 (Toronto): Eastern Conference Playoff Champion (41 wins, 95 pts) | AHL Division Leader

2012-13 (Dallas): GM of the Year, President's Trophy (52 wins, 110 pts) | AHL Calder Cup Champion

#7163 srsface

srsface

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

Can we still offer our prospects ELCs/Will you be creating them?

If you sign them, but just a heads up, I don't think most prospects will even be that good yet except for 1st rouders and some 2nd rounders.

#7164 Niloc009

Niloc009

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,637 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

I think we should put free agency on hold for a few days while we get new GMs and their team-signings out of the way.

Srsface, I remember that there's a waiting list in the OP, maybe check that and PM some members? Also Kassian87

Posted Image

#7165 Niloc009

Niloc009

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,637 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

Dallas still looking for a new home for Rostislav Olesz. Just about 0.7M overpaid, but has potential to be a good 2nd line winger. PM me, price is low.

Posted Image

#7166 srsface

srsface

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

Jesus, went through all the players and made most of them waiver eligible. Took forever. :blink:

And I have re-rated most of the player submissions so far, remember, it's only optional.

#7167 srsface

srsface

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

Posted Image - Kassian87 has been hired as the new General Manager of the Boston Bruins.

Posted Image - Alain Vigneault has been hired as the new General Manager of the New Jersey Devils.
-CDCGM90@gmail.com

#7168 SOB for MVP

SOB for MVP

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,104 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

Trade Announcements:

To Posted Image: F Mikkel Boedker

To Posted Image: F Matt Calvert, F Maxim Mayorov

----------

To Posted Image: F Magnus Paajarvi, D Cam Barker, D Martin Marincin, F Tobias Rieder, 2012 EDM 2nd Round Pick

To Posted Image: D Shea Weber, F Collin Greening

Posted Image

sig by -VC-

#7169 Not Alain Vigneault

Not Alain Vigneault

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

Glad to be apart of this league. I look very forward to re-tooling the current Devils team and contributing to this league.

Right now New Jersey wants to everyone know that they are in the hunt for some younger players, specifically a goalie. I'll update this in a bit to state some players that are OTB.

#7170 Patrick Kane

Patrick Kane

Canucks Franchise Player

• Assistant to Regional Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,048 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

To Posted Image: F Magnus Paajarvi, D Cam Barker, D Martin Marincin, F Tobias Rieder, 2012 EDM 2nd Round Pick

To Posted Image: D Shea Weber, F Collin Greening

:sadno:

Posted Image

#FireMikeGillis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.