The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

U know I read somewhere in the SimonT program that players tend to grow more based on the minutes they receive from the auto re-rate.

Goaltenders who play 60 games will grow more than those who play 40 and etc.

Hopefully you're giving Subban some minutes, as well as your UFA players. Otherwise, I don't see why they would resign.

U know I read somewhere in the SimonT program that players tend to grow more based on the minutes they receive from the auto re-rate.

Goaltenders who play 60 games will grow more than those who play 40 and etc.

Hopefully you're giving Subban some minutes, as well as your UFA players. Otherwise, I don't see why they would resign.

They may not be the greatest, but at least they add to the free agent list I guess.

Usually every free agency, there's an elite player everyone goes after, or tries to offer the biggest contract. Anyone wanna make a guess as to who will be let go to free agency come off season?

My guess is going towards Alex Semin. With 1 year left on his contract and a rebuilding Florida team, I don't see why Alex Semin would stay in Florida come off season.

Hopefully the agents don't sign every player so that there's some players left come free agency!

They may not be the greatest, but at least they add to the free agent list I guess.

Usually every free agency, there's an elite player everyone goes after, or tries to offer the biggest contract. Anyone wanna make a guess as to who will be let go to free agency come off season?

My guess is going towards Alex Semin. With 1 year left on his contract and a rebuilding Florida team, I don't see why Alex Semin would stay in Florida come off season.

Hopefully the agents don't sign every player so that there's some players left come free agency!

Archived