The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

If Nucklehead16 my previous "boss" in the old game wants to do this, I will co-gm with him instead if he wants me to :P

CDC Username: Steven Stamkos_91

Contact e-mail: gocanucksgocdc@yahoo.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: was a co-gm in the past game, co-gm in rgmg

Preferred Team #1: Edmonton Oilers

Preferred Team #2: Ottawa Senators

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

As the Edmonton Oilers we would be to continue the rebuild, and be a contender in the years to come. We have building blocks in Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Magnus Paarvji (sp?), and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins but now it is time to get a supporting cast for them that are young and will be great for years to come!

Cdc username-RR11

Email-ramram1919@hotmail.com

Past experiance in fantasy leagues-in past cdc sts sim league i turned te st.louis blues into a contending team. Many fantasay leagues im im like cdcgml.

Prefered team 1-st.louis blues

Prefered team 2-toronto maple leafs

If you were hired as prefered team 1 what are yor realistic goals For your team in the next 3-4 years?

Id like to turn the blues into a contending team by building my team with a mix of proven veterans and young players to complement my core(backes,mcdonald,stewart,pietrangelo,shattenkirk).

GM Hirings

medium.png The Detroit Red Wings have hired Chimon as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Chicago Blackhawks have hired BunBun as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Calgary Flames have hired Canucks Stink as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Boston Bruins have hired AmazingNuck as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Winnipeg Jets have hired KeslerLuongo17 as their new General Manager.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

medium.png The Los Angeles Kings have hired srsface as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Phoenix Coyotes have hired Intoewsables as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Philadelphia Flyers have hired kanucks25 as their new General Manager.

medium.png The New York Islanders have hired Venom52 as their new General Manager.

medium.png The San Jose Sharks have hired AriGold as their new General Manager.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

medium.png The Colorado Avalanche have hired canucklax as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Toronto Maple Leafs have hired Caboose as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Tampa Bay Lightning have hired KraziestKazakh as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Pittsburgh Penguins have hired Zach Parise as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Vancouver Canucks have hired Stutter as their new General Manager.

That's your first wave of hirings. The front page is now updated with the most recent GM information with links to profiles.

There are still quite a few applications left over and many of them have teams selected where the GMs have just been hired. In order to provide the rest of the applicants a fair chance of acquiring a team, the applications that were submitted prior to this wave of hirings will be voided.

In other words, if you have sent in an application and did not receive a team, please re-submit your application with the teams left available. Again, this will not be based on a "first come, first serve" basis.

CDC Username: Edler23

Contact e-mail: vanfan11@live.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: RGMG, WCNHL

Preferred Team #1: Pittsburgh Penguins<

Preferred Team #2: Edmonton Oilers

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

1 - If I were was hired to be the GM of the Pittsburgh Penguins I would build our team up to win the Cup. Maybe a bit cheaper and younger defensman but i would build around core players like Crosby, Letang and Fluery.

2 - If I were hired as the GM as the Edmonton Oilers I would help continue to gain youth until they became so strong that they have a chance to win the Cup. With Hall, Eberle, Pjavarri (Sorry about the misspelling) and a lot of great youth it would not be hard.

I just posted both because...

Cdc username-RR11

Email-ramram1919@hotmail.com

Past experiance in fantasy leagues-in past cdc sts sim league i turned te st.louis blues into a contending team. Many fantasay leagues im im like cdcgml.

Prefered team 1-st.louis blues

Prefered team 2-colombus blue jackets

If you were hired as prefered team 1 what are yor realistic goals For your team in the next 3-4 years?

Id like to turn the blues into a contending team by building my team with a mix of proven veterans and young players to complement my core(backes,mcdonald,stewart,pietrangelo,shattenkirk).

Archived