The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I was back yesterday, and went straight back to work (hence why I didn't post). I currently have approximately two-thirds of the re-rates done, with another third to go. If all goes according to plan, I should have the re-rates done by the end of the the weekend (Sunday night/Monday morning) as well as the prospects for each team done by Wednesday of next week.

As for the wedding post that I had BunBun make for me:

It wasn't "sudden" in the sense that I didn't know beforehand. Passport Canada told me that I would be receiving my passport on the 7th of this month (which means I would've missed it [the wedding]), which was why I didn't have that planned. My passport came in on Friday and I was able to leave on short notice - hope that clears it up.

I don't have any files with me at the moment (still in class), but I'll continue contract negotiations either tonight or tomorrow. Finally, we'll be doing some spring "cleaning" [of "staff" (GMs)] tonight. If there are any questions now, I'll be more than glad to answer them, but anything that has to do with contracts and such will need to wait until later tonight when I get home.

RE: *VC*

I've talked to him regarding the situation of a GM position and he will not be taking over for Tyler Seguin for multiple reasons. Adding to this, there's no reasonable explanation for the people who are on the waitlist who have been patiently waiting for a team.

*VC* has stated to me that he has his "own league to run so I [*VC*] wouldn't be able to take the team over anyways."

Archived