The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I'm disappointed in the re-rates, frankly. Guys got nerfed way too hard and players in the AHL barely progressed or were nerfed despite having a terrific season. How are teams supposed to rebuild when their prospects barely grow in a development league like the AHL? I had planned on getting an improvement on my top guys for the Griffins and using them in the NHL this season like a proper rebuild, but they basically stagnated. I mean, a 52-goal scorer in the AHL gets +1 in scoring? A 30-goal/70-point scorer doesn't improve PA and SC at all? The only defenceman that improved was Kindl (a measly +1 DF) while no other blue liner improved defensively. Marcus Johansson was a NHL-regular in 2010-11 and he's no better than a 4th liner (if that) in this sim.

I'm disappointed in the re-rates, frankly. Guys got nerfed way too hard and players in the AHL barely progressed or were nerfed despite having a terrific season. How are teams supposed to rebuild when their prospects barely grow in a development league like the AHL? I had planned on getting an improvement on my top guys for the Griffins and using them in the NHL this season like a proper rebuild, but they basically stagnated. I mean, a 52-goal scorer in the AHL gets +1 in scoring? A 30-goal/70-point scorer doesn't improve PA and SC at all? The only defenceman that improved was Kindl (a measly +1 DF) while no other blue liner improved defensively.

Guest AriGold

I think the whole league's players got nerfed hard. Not sure. I just checked my players and they got hit too :o, although some grew a little.

I took pictures of my previous and after rosters. I'll upload later.

Now that re-rates are in, my trade block is updated.

I NEED a #3 or higher Dman, cant have Wis and Tyutin playing half the game, send me a PM if you have one available.

Chris Higgins and Kurt Sauer are OTB

Most prospects could be had for the right price (ie. Calvert, Moore, Kubalik among the notable)

Nemeth, Lee, Mayorov, Lack, and Da Costa are the prospects what will NOT be moved.

Archived