The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Columbus is looking to move Chris Higgins, Kurt Sauer (good defensive defenceman), and 2012 VHL all-star Grant Clitsome!

In need of a #4/5 defenceman, bottom 6 forwards, also interested in adequate prospects and picks in this years draft.

Also willing to move prospects Cam Atkinson, John Moore, Tomas Kubalik

Been getting the Driver Error and Service Unavailable pages wayyyy too often tonight. I'll update any (and all) contracts that have been confirmed tomorrow.

In the meantime, is there any fix for this?

c4slMy.jpg

Adding to that, I can't seem to use any of the post/reply options. I click these and they do nothing.

dEhAo0.jpg

I'm intending the draft to be broken up into a few parts and start on the weekend, with free agency sometime next week (soft deadline). Thanks for the patience, and I'll see you all tomorrow! (later today, since it's 12:26AM anyway...)

Been getting the Driver Error and Service Unavailable pages wayyyy too often tonight. I'll update any (and all) contracts that have been confirmed tomorrow.

In the meantime, is there any fix for this?

c4slMy.jpg

Adding to that, I can't seem to use any of the post/reply options. I click these and they do nothing.

dEhAo0.jpg

I'm intending the draft to be broken up into a few parts and start on the weekend, with free agency sometime next week (soft deadline). Thanks for the patience, and I'll see you all tomorrow! (later today, since it's 12:26AM anyway...)

PLEASE require that a draft list be sent by all GMs for the Entry Draft, and to notify you/draft host if they should pick from it immediately on the GM's turn or wait until their designated time expires (if you've seen the NHL12 thread). Saves so much time and headaches.

Hey Krazz when will new prospects be added into the game? For instance I signed Kieran Millan and boone Jenner but they aren't in the game. Don't want to rush you, just a timetable would be great.

Also, when can trades go through?

I hate to do this, but I am stepping down as GM of the Tampa Bay Lighting. For real this time. I simply don't have the time any more to be a GM in 3 different leagues, as I am right now. I'd like to thank all the other GMs, the agents and trade tracker, and most of all Krazz for putting so much work in to the league. I had a lot of fun. Good luck to all in the off-season!

I hate to do this, but I am stepping down as GM of the Tampa Bay Lighting. For real this time. I simply don't have the time any more to be a GM in 3 different leagues, as I am right now. I'd like to thank all the other GMs, the agents and trade tracker, and most of all Krazz for putting so much work in to the league. I had a lot of fun. Good luck to all in the off-season!

Archived