The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Trade Announcement:

To medium.png: G Cory Schneider, F Blake Comeau, D Andrew Alberts, D Frankie Corrado (needs to be created), 2012 VAN 1st round pick, 2012 VAN 2nd round pick, 2013 VAN 1st round pick.

To medium.png: F Brad Marchand, D Brent Burns, G Chris Mason, 2012 MIN 1st round pick, 2012 DET 3rd round pick, 2012 NJD 5th round pick

Ward was a very solid 3rd line winger for us, but we just can't keep him in a cap world. Grachev, a young Russian prospect, will have a great shot on one of the lines.

Projected forward lines

Ovechkin - Datsyuk - Brouwer

Morrison - Backstrom - Hossa

Chimera - Hanzal - Grachev

Potulny - Eakin - Hendricks

Will be at work for most of the day/night today, so I'll get back to PMs later tonight. I think I have a few more until I'm all caught up, so if I haven't gotten to you yet just be patient. I've most likely taken a look at it and will be replying soon.

As of now, there is still no concrete date for the draft, but I'm hoping we can get started with it by next week. I'll address any other issues that I have not covered just yet over the weekend.

200px-Philadelphia_Flyers.svg.png

The Philadelphia Flyers will be open for trade talks soon after the UFA period starts (whenever that will be) as we are looking to see if it's possible to fill our needs through free agency before we give away assets.

Note to all GMs

If a deal of yours is vetoed, or if you are told to make changes to it, if you want to argue your point, that is fine, but do it with respect. Krazz and I dont need your BS about how your deal should have gone through. I track the trades to help out Krazz and take some work load off of him, every deal is looked at. You are not alone, many other GMs have had their deals fall apart as well. If every trade were to go through as it, there would be many teams left in the dust. We are not trying to make decisions for you, we are all big boys, we can make our own decisions, we just serve as a mediator to make sure the deal is fair for both sides.

I am not asking you to change how you go about trading, I would just like to ask that if in fact your deal gets reviewed and you do not get the outcome you like, be a bit more mature about it, and understand what we are trying to do in making the VHL as fair as possible. Please and thank you.

Archived