The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Shaw was down since 6PM last night. I'm not sure if it's back up (not home) right now, but I'll try to find a stable connection to discuss contracts with people. CDC was also giving me the Service Unavaiable/404 page all night last night. <_<

Other than that, any sort of updates will be on hold until Shaw gets back online. If I don't find a stable enough connection to do work, it'll be on hold until tonight (when I get home from work).

Trade Announcement:

To medium.png: G Jonathan Bernier, D Thomas Hickey, D Patrick McNeill, F Niclas Jensen, 2012 BUF 4th round pick, 2013 LAK 2nd round pick, 2012 DET 3rd round pick.

To medium.png: F Ryan Kesler, D Nick Schultz, G Chris Mason, D Yann Sauve, Rights to F Victor Oreskovich

To medium.png: F Dustin Brown, F Daniel Winnik, Rights to D P.K. Subban, F Trent Hunter

To medium.png: D Matt Carle, 2012 WSH 4th round pick, 2013 WSH 3rd round pick

Trade Announcement:

To medium.png: G Jonathan Bernier, D Thomas Hickey, D Patrick McNeill, F Niclas Jensen, 2012 BUF 4th round pick, 2013 LAK 2nd round pick, 2012 DET 3rd round pick.

To medium.png: F Ryan Kesler, D Nick Schultz, G Chris Mason, D Yann Sauve, Rights to F Victor Oreskovich

To medium.png: F Dustin Brown, F Daniel Winnik, Rights to D P.K. Subban, F Trent Hunter

To medium.png: D Matt Carle, 2012 WSH 4th round pick, 2013 WSH 3rd round pick

Archived