The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

With all the new applicants for the vacant positions along with the signings/trades still on going, I was wondering if anyone knew when the second season was going to start?

I'm not sure if Krazz posted it somewhere but I want to know how much time I have in between to make moves and sign certain players to fill up certain holes on my roster. Unfortunately, I've been told that all my players are expected to test free agency so I need to sign some free agents. If anyone knows the answer, let me know thanks!

Players that will test free agency on my roster are:

Emery (Trying to re-sign him)

Moen

Mayers

Madden (Retiring)

I may be looking to trade Hjalmarsson depending on the package returning towards me. I am searching for a young forward, one who can play left wing, and can put up decent numbers with a small contract. I will only trade Hjalmarsson if I get the return I need as I liked him on my power-play but with certain player contracts needing upgrades in the future, and the emergence of Nick Leddy, I need to move somebody to re-sign future players.

Really disappointed; but I had a feeling we wouldn't be having a second season.

Real Life>This crap, though :P

RIP VHL.

Thanks for the effort Krazz - I'd like to take over but there is no way I could handle it :P

As sad as I am to see this league go, there is no reason to compensate anyone for something that you were volunteering your time for.

If anything, it should have been us paying to keep the league up.

Good luck Krazz.

In other words, I don't want to take your money.

Archived