The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Guest AriGold

Yes Calgary wins again!

Granlund, the rookie, putting up his rookie-leading 15th goal of the season, good enough for 2nd in the NHL

#Granlund4Calder

Guest AriGold

I don't think that is something I can fix. It's not in my options anywhere.

In all honesty, any good GM should be able to assess their needs without that chart.

Of course we can, thats a no brainer; however its alot easier to look at a properly laid out chart of an opposing team and say "Ok, I have this, he needs this and it would appear that he can spare this - lets send him an offer and see what he thinks" Its alot easier to use the depth chart than it is to open up multiple roster pages, and guess what he might want to move - besides that, it WAS working last year - is it that big of a problem to fix? @_@

Of course we can, thats a no brainer; however its alot easier to look at a properly laid out chart of an opposing team and say "Ok, I have this, he needs this and it would appear that he can spare this - lets send him an offer and see what he thinks" Its alot easier to use the depth chart than it is to open up multiple roster pages, and guess what he might want to move - besides that, it WAS working last year - is it that big of a problem to fix? @_@

Whoops - accidentally started Garon twice and paid for it; I knew he wouldnt be able to handle Crosby.

On the plus side; the Bulldogs are undefeated since sending down the Russian movement.

Namestnikov with 6 pts in 6 games,

Tarasenko with 4 pts in 4 games

Shipachev with 21 pts in 23 games

Bobrovsky with 5 starts, 5 wins, .939 sv %, 1.38 GAA.

The biggest surprise is D Justin Braun though, I'm very very tempted to call him up and demote Del Zotto

22 pts in 16 games, +12 for D Justin Braun.

Archived