The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

FIRING: The Washington Capitals GM Patrick Kane has fired assistant GM Kanye West

RESIGNING: Intoewsable has stepped down from his post of the Phoenix Coyotes.

HIRING: Intoewsable has been hired as the Washington Capitals' AGM.

HIRING: A1 Canuck has stepped down from his AGM post of the St. Louis Blues and has agreed to terms with the Phoenix Coyotes.

FIRING: The Washington Capitals GM Patrick Kane has fired assistant GM Kanye West

RESIGNING: Intoewsable has stepped down from his post of the Phoenix Coyotes.

HIRING: Intoewsable has been hired as the Washington Capitals' AGM.

HIRING: A1 Canuck has stepped down from his AGM post of the St. Louis Blues and has agreed to terms with the Phoenix Coyotes.

I'd personally like to congratulate A1 Canuck on his new job as General Manager of the Phoenix Coyotes. Hopefully he can finish the job with the pieces I've left him with. I feel like we were very close to becoming a contender, and with the number of talented prospects on the verge of cracking the roster, the team should be in good shape for the future. I just don't feel like I have the free time to participate fully in this league anymore, and it wouldn't be fair to you other GMs if I was inactive.

Once again, best of luck to A1 Canuck, and I'm excited to see how the Coyotes fare during his tenure.

Archived