The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Zach, have you suffered a recent blow to the head? Running your own league, you know this is the sort of crap you DONT want to see cluttering up a thread.. PM it.

I havent wanted to say anything - but the last 2 weeks your posts have been retarded. Something is up with you. backing out of the sim league, suddenly turning into a bitch on the forums. On behalf of everyone that negotiates with you, I sincerely ask -

Wtf is up bro?

I dont get why everyone is on his ass.

Seems like he cant ask a question without getting negged or being called out.

Give the guy a goddamn break, hes just asking a question.

That is all, I dont want to get involved though lol

The thing is - running his own league, 90% of these questions are things he KNOWS better than to spam a thread with. Christ, I've only been around the fantasy forums for a month or two and even I learned in the first week or two what should and shouldnt be in a thread. Im not harping on him, Im concerned; lately it seems he and Rr11 have traded brains or something. I havent said anything about it until now.

The thing is - running his own league, 90% of these questions are things he KNOWS better than to spam a thread with. Christ, I've only been around the fantasy forums for a month or two and even I learned in the first week or two what should and shouldnt be in a thread. Im not harping on him, Im concerned; lately it seems he and Rr11 have traded brains or something. I havent said anything about it until now.

Guest AriGold

Back to Hockey talk - Martin Havlat has been traded from San Jose to a team that needed a top line player. Clearing the 5M in capspace was necessary

Archived