The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Guest AriGold

LOL nothing is wrong with me, well maybe im just stressed out because of work ? I dont know, it seems like everyone is on my ass now , its like im hated in this league (hope not).

I don't think people do want you to stop posting. I think what they mean is that there is no need to ask certain questions that are somewhat common knowledge to most people. A question that you asked previously was of the following:

The obvious answer to this question would be "of course".

I think what most people are concerned about is that these questions will bother Krazz and he's already very very busy. He's constantly working on the league files and attending to GM specific requests. He works and has school, so he doesn't have as much time to answer every single question on the thread.

However, it seems like most of the people on this thread are already answering your questions so I guess that's not a problem. I'm sure Krazz doesn't mind you posting, it keeps the thread active, and what commissioner doesn't want to see their game active?

Ahh I see , maybe you guys are right , something like this shouldnt come out of me, Im sorry everyone, its just that so much things are going on right now, ( getting NHL 12 Sim league ready for season 2 ) , have been getting me stressed out lately, But it doesnt mean I cant manage a team in this league, and asking stupid question,

damn Im just embrassing myself here.

(getting out of Rr11's level right now)

Season Game Day 2

[ANA] Ryan Getzlaf (1), Bobby Ryan (1), Andrew Cogliano (1)

[bUF] Drew Stafford (1), Jochen Hecht (1), Jason Pominville (1), Thomas Vanek (1)

[NYR] Erik Christensen (1), Brian Boyle (1), Marc Staal (1), Artem Anisimov (1)

[LAK] Phil Kessel (1), Daniel Winnik (1)

[TBL] Andrew Brunette (1)

[CAR] Jussi Jokinen (1), Brandon Sutter (1), Tuomo Ruutu (1, 2), Alexei Ponikarovsky (1)

[NSH] David Legwand (1), Alexander Frolov (1), Ryan Suter (1)

[CBJ] R.J. Umberger (1)

[OTT] Sergei Gonchar (1), Peter Regin (1)

[DET] Henrik Zetterberg (1)

[CHI] Patrick Kane (1, 2, 3), Patrick Sharp (1)

[DAL] Radek Dvorak (1), Steve Ott (1), Mark Fistric (1)

Archived