Season Game Day 52
3 @ 4
[NYI] Keith Ballard (2), Michael Cammalleri (3, 4)
[NJD] Patrik Elias (9, 10), Ryan Carter (3), Ilya Kovalchuk (9)
2 SO @ 1
[PHI] Jarrett Stoll (3)
[NYR] Ryan Callahan (7)
3 @ 2
[EDM] Andrei Markov (3, 4), Mark Letestu (3)
[COL] Milan Hejduk (3), Samuel Pahlsson (3)
1 @ 2 OT
[WPG] Blake Wheeler (6)
[BOS] Patrice Bergeron (3), Jeff Carter (12)
3 SO @ 2
[WSH] Mike Knuble (7, 8)
[BUF] Brad Boyes (6), Jason Pominville (8)
3 @ 1
[NSH] Mike Fisher (7), Ryan Suter (2), Nicklas Bergfors (2)
[DET] Daniel Cleary (6)
2 @ 1
[PIT] Sidney Crosby (13), Chris Kunitz (6)
[MTL] David Booth (8)
3 @ 4 SO
[FLA] Mike Kostka (1), Marco Sturm (3), Mikael Samuelsson (8)
[TBL] Martin St. Louis (7, 8), Andrew Brunette (9)* David Jones was injured at 11:37 of the 1st Period (Left Leg)
4 @ 1
[DAL] Mike Ribeiro (7), Sheldon Souray (2), Loui Eriksson (13), Michael Ryder (4)
[PHX] Patrick O'Sullivan (2)
1 @ 0
[VAN] Erik Cole (5)
[SJS] No Scorers
2 @ 1
[CHI] Jonathan Toews (8), Valterri Filppula (4)
[LAK] Anze Kopitar (15)
- Taylor Doherty is out for 1 day due to a Sprained Left Knee.
- Petteri Nokelainen is out for 2 days due to a Chest/Ribs Injury.
- Joe Sova is out for 5 days due to a Right Eye Injury.
- Matt Read is out for 3 weeks due to a Left Foot Injury.
- Mikhail Grabovski is out for 1 day due to a Left Leg Injury.
- Michael Leighton is out for 3 days due to a Sprained Left Ankle.
- David Jones is out for 1 day due to a Strained Left Leg.
- Mike Komisarek is out for 4 days due to a Sprained Right Knee.
- Colby Robak is out for 5 days due to a Torn Left ACL.
- Jake Newton is out for 2 weeks due to a Left Foot Injury.
- Mark Olver is out for 2 days due to a Left Foot Injury.
- Jay Beagle is out for 3 weeks due to a Broken Left Index Finger.
- Evgeny Grachev is out for 2 months due to a Strained Right Elbow.
- Brennan Evans is out for 2 months due to a Bruised Left Arm.
- Tom Poti is out for 4 days due to a Fractured Metatarsal
- Troy Bodie is out for 2 weeks due to a Right Ankle Injury.
- Owen Nolan is out for 1 week due to a Lacerated Right Calf.
- Johan Motin is out for 1 week due to a Torn Left Knee Ligament.
- Matt Pelech is out for 1 month due to a Fractured Bone in the Left Hand.
- Michael Neal is out for 1 week due to a Strained Groin.
Latest League File