The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Occupy Vancouver Protesters

blitzkrieg66

OV trying to re-write history.

Now they are claiming park area residents did NOT force them out. The real reasons OV didn't camp at Grandview Park was they left due to bylaws, park hours and respect for community residents - OV left on own. As my grand-niece would say YEAH RIGHT!

Yup they left on their own... with a solid kick in the nether regions, a threat that police standing by would move in and the strong opposition of community residents. All on has to do is check out OV own archive of last night's events at Grandview Park to see that is not what happened. They need to lose that video before making these sorts of bogus claims. :lol:

One has to wonder what moron decided that re-writing a history that was visible to everyone watching was going to even remotely work in their favour? I would almost feel sad for their implosion if it wasn't so damned amusing. Even the dimmest of bulbs who watched what happened last night can see that the end of the road regarding credibility has arrived.

Yes I did. The move was not voluntary based upon respect. They were pushed into a corner and left. The Livestream broadcast was clear on that point.

They were forced out by injunctions before last night it was the community backlash and the threat of the VPD moving in.

They should have done this in first place instead of TentCity. They probably would have garnered more support this way. And most likely...drug use would be less frequently distributed. Thus the young girl's death may never have happened.

With "protesting" instead of "encampment"...I think the real OccupyVancouver may come back to it's original roots of 99%. Rome wasn't built in a day...so pick one thing to fix and focus on that.

Archived